News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Amazing outdoors photos

Started by Izeroth, February 03, 2015, 04:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Luftwaffles

Devon, England (Thanks for letting me know about this, Meadow :D).

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

I would love to be there, actually. It is one of the nicest places that I have ever seen.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Izeroth

Denali National Park, Alaska

Luftwaffles

Wow, that is incredible! Nothing short than awesome.

Banya

I'm using the term "outdoors" loosely.  Though not scenes of the the traditional outdoors, they are exterior photos of Istanbul and the Bosphorus.  Arrival time: 6 days, 21 hours.

The images in this post were taken from this article.

Izeroth

Impressive photos. The Hagia Sophia is a wonder of ancient engineering.

Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany.

Izeroth

Isla del Coco, Costa Rica.

Banya

^maybe recheck the tags for that, Iz?

Izeroth

*facepalm*

How did I not notice that?

Luftwaffles

The picture of Neuschwanstein is beautiful, I don't know how I didn't see it before.

Izeroth

Fireflies in Allegheny National Forest, Pennsylvania.

Luftwaffles

Nice!

Desierto del Monte, Argentina.

Izeroth

Revive!

Kebler Pass, Colorado.