OLD FORUM BACK UP! Or not...

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 23, 2015, 11:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Ohh...
Hm. I hope it's back soon. I'm getting impatient.  ::)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Ashleg

I found an old window I had open on my IPad of the old forum, and when it loaded I got this...

Spoiler
[close]

Apparently the home page of the forum is "not found".....
* Ashleg looks worried

James Gryphon

Yeah, it's been like that for a while now.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

If I find out that this was all a prank, I'm gonna scream.

Skyblade

I'm going to assume that the staff is doing what they can to work out the situation.

Honestly, if we are to move back to the original forum, we need a permanent solution. Not a temporary one.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skyblade on February 25, 2016, 03:19:35 AM
Honestly, if we are to move back to the original forum, we need a permanent solution. Not a temporary one.

I agree a hundred percent.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

I feel kinda bad for not doing more to help get the old forum back. To be honest, I wasn't sure how to and I just figured that I could leave it in the hands of the Staff and anyone else (like Gonff) who was dealing with it.

I suppose that as long as it gets worked out, it doesn't matter if I wasn't the one who handled the problem.

Nevertheless, I'll be happy to help if I'm just told how (and yes, I know about the letter already).

Hickory

Quote from: Skyblade on March 03, 2016, 01:17:02 PM
I feel kinda bad for not doing more to help get the old forum back. To be honest, I wasn't sure how to and I just figured that I could leave it in the hands of the Staff and anyone else (like Gonff) who was dealing with it.

I suppose that as long as it gets worked out, it doesn't matter if I wasn't the one who handled the problem.

Nevertheless, I'll be happy to help if I'm just told how (and yes, I know about the letter already).
Hey, I feel the same. There's a limit to how much each of us can do, and there are plenty of other ways to make a difference.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

I just wish there was a way we could move a lot of important topics over to here somehow, even if the forum is down.

Skyblade

Quote from: Sagetip on March 03, 2016, 03:02:58 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on March 03, 2016, 01:17:02 PM

Hey, I feel the same. There's a limit to how much each of us can do, and there are plenty of other ways to make a difference.

You're right, Sage. Thank you :)

rachel25

I wish I could do more but I'm afraid I'm a little unless in this area. I asked my dad if he could help but he doesn't have that kind of computer experience.