News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Manly Thread

Started by phoenixfoden, October 28, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Finishes shaving with Thomasbane and cuts down the new threat.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze ztubblez are defeated, buuuuuuut.....Zey vill return fer vengeance again zometoime zoon*

Zuch iz ze vay o' ztubblez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Verdauga on February 27, 2022, 01:48:29 PM*Finishes shaving with Thomasbane and cuts down the new threat.*
*wonders nervously if I'm a threat*
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 27, 2022, 04:41:27 PM*Ze ztubblez are defeated, buuuuuuut.....Zey vill return fer vengeance again zometoime zoon*

Can't we call time-outs, like in baseball? :(
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 28, 2022, 01:28:04 AM
Quote from: Verdauga on February 27, 2022, 01:48:29 PM*Finishes shaving with Thomasbane and cuts down the new threat.*

:)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 27, 2022, 04:41:27 PM*Ze ztubblez are defeated, buuuuuuut.....Zey vill return fer vengeance again zometoime zoon*

Daez facial 'air ever cav toime-ootz...?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 28, 2022, 03:09:01 PM

:)
o.O
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 28, 2022, 05:08:44 PM

Daez facial 'air ever cav toime-ootz...?
Iunno, that's why I asked you.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tvaz a rhetorical queztion. O' courze facial 'air daeznae cav toime-ootz. Ach... *Hovlz*

Flib Bigboat

Ach indeed. :( *howls mournfully*
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 01, 2022, 01:16:22 AMTvaz a rhetorical queztion. O' courze facial 'air daeznae cav toime-ootz. Ach... *Hovlz*
Not with that attitude it doesn't.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Verdauga on March 01, 2022, 02:25:31 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 01, 2022, 01:16:22 AMTvaz a rhetorical queztion. O' courze facial 'air daeznae cav toime-ootz. Ach... *Hovlz*

Nay attitude vaz intended.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Verdauga on March 01, 2022, 02:25:31 AM
Or maybe facial hair doesn't play baseball...
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, it playz 'ockey. Ah'm nae zure vhy...

Booklover

Ice hockey or field hockey?

(To cause least confusion, I use ice and field to differentiate them. But confusion is good, so I may as well call both hockey. Or do it correctly and call them hockey and ice hockey.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy