News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Indeed. :giggle: He may be crazy, but he's only mean to his reflection.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I'm also mean to my reflection 'cause it disappoints me
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'auldz a mirror up in front o' Kade*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2022, 12:51:28 AMI'm also mean to my reflection 'cause it disappoints me
I'm sure you've said in the past that YOUR FACE is handsome. Haven't you?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

What one says and what one feels aren't always the same thing. ^-^

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 24, 2022, 04:40:24 PM*'auldz a mirror up in front o' Kade*

*Is disappointed.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Poztz a metal cover o' Let It Gae from Frozen* Mozt intereztin'.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 25, 2022, 02:27:17 PMWhat one says and what one feels aren't always the same thing. ^-^

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 24, 2022, 04:40:24 PM*'auldz a mirror up in front o' Kade*

*Is disappointed.*
I thought you can't see yourself in a mirror 'cause you're a ghost.
...Or is that only with vampires?
Never mind, maybe Kade's the ghost of a vampire.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Or ze vampire o' a ghozt.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

You're interestingly strange.  Not an acronym though (as far as I'm aware, at least).
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!