News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but Irn-Bru iz ztill ze bezt.

Ze perzon bela' me iz nae ze perzon bela' me.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

I'm not the person below you. Why would I need it?

The poster beneath me has no idea what just happened.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze Verdinator 'appened again. Zat'z vot 'appened.

Ze perzon bela' me iz conziderin' creamin' a certain banana Duck viz a pie...

Verdauga

You must have spotted my doppelganger about.

The person below me is thinking of gagging a certain weasel hoping to talk to some friends soon?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze crozzed oot zin', nyet. Ze ozer zin', Ah'm nae expectin' tae talk viz friendz zoon, but Ah vid certainly loike tae.

Ze perzon bela' me iz a fan o' ze Cthulhu Mythoz.

Flib Bigboat

Well, I'm not, and I don't know a lot about it, but my dad really likes it because he's a biiiig fan of stuff like that.
(But if you ask me, there's no real point in reading and watching creepy stuff, because all it does is give you nightmares about the simplest things.)
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 17, 2023, 05:14:39 PMAye, but Irn-Bru iz ztill ze bezt.
That's for sure.
TPBM likes to laugh at high-and-mighty people getting their just desserts?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but tiz more fun tae be ze vone zat baked zaid dezzertz.

Ze perzon bela' me iz gaein' tae be takin' zome forme o' medical tezt in ze next fev dayz.

Flib Bigboat

No.
TPBM has a headache?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet.

Ze perzon bela' me iz nearin' ze end o' zeriez (movie or T.V.) zat zey're vatchin'.

MeadowR

Yep... not got much more of The Last Of Us to watch. :)

The person below me would like this forum to have some more posts again!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Flib Bigboat

Of course!
TPBM is hungry and thirsty.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye.

Ze perzon bela' me loikez ooter zpace.

Verdauga

I like it well enough. I'm a fan of inner space too, even.

The poster beneath me is feeling antisocial?