News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forumers who've moved on

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, March 07, 2014, 12:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Y'know, for all the doom and gloom y'all seem to be stewing in, HIAG, Dan, and I have survived, so I don't see why y'all can't too. :P

Cornflower MM

Dann joined pretty early on, too, and I'm coming up on my 7 year anniversary in about two months. Skarzs joined only a few months after me, too. Y'all will be around to become forum grandparents yet, I'm sure.

lass of something much

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 11, 2020, 05:19:50 AM
*Stares narrowly at edit line*

« Last Edit: Today, 01:35:32 AM by An evil moderator »? Now that doesn't seem suspicious at all. Lass has been possessed folks. Just check the siggy; it all makes sense.
Ahhhhh...What?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: lass of something much on July 11, 2020, 05:15:43 AM
Quote from: Verdauga on July 09, 2020, 08:09:57 PM
Why's that?
I've just become a ghost, and I don't contribute anything anymore. You only want me to stay because of who I used to be...I'm just slowly going inactive... :P
I won't officially leave.. I just think I won't be active for long

Hell no. Not happening.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Oh? Why? I'm just saying I may not be around for very long...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Hush. Don't say such awful things.
Freddy

Verdauga

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 11, 2020, 05:58:16 AM
Y'know, for all the doom and gloom y'all seem to be stewing in, HIAG, Dan, and I have survived, so I don't see why y'all can't too. :P
Not saying I won't, but the odds are kinda against our perpetual activity.

That said, active now means to be on almost everyday.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

I'm usually not on every day, but I'm definitely still around.
Freddy

Verdauga

Definitely. And that's porbably the activity level we'll retain.
Active, not addicted!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

The funniest but also saddest thing about this topic is that half the posters on the first two pages have now gone inactive. Dormant, maybe, like a volcano.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.