News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Redwall Character Are You Most Like?

Started by Skipper, November 05, 2011, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I think, Dorothea Duckfontein Dillworthy.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, that's a good guess. But I mean who else do you think is like me?

click the banner

Maudie

Rab Streambattle?
Inbar Trueflight?
Skipper?

Leatho Shellhound

Those are all very good ones, thanks.

I can see you as Lady Amber.

click the banner

Maudie

Mm, yeah, Lady Amber might work for me. But I think I'm more of a Dotti type, brash, funny, bad singer, etc.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mask on June 08, 2013, 03:53:37 AM
Mm, yeah, Lady Amber might work for me. But I think I'm more of a Dotti type, brash, funny, bad singer, etc.

Maybe you are. Dotti is awesome! I'm reading that book right now out loud to my sister. I burst out laughing in the middle of singing her song.   8)...wow that smiley just doesn't fit.... :D that's better.

click the banner

Maudie

Ah, yes, I guess you have to really know me to appreciate my AWESOME personality! ;D :o :D ;) ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Mask on June 08, 2013, 04:03:27 AM
Ah, yes, I guess you have to really know me to appreciate my AWESOME personality! ;D :o :D ;) ;D

Yes, to bad you live far away.  :'(

click the banner

Maudie

Yeah, to bad. there are some people on here that seem like they would be fun to meet.

Rusvul

I'd say a cross twixt Rangval the Rogue and Abbot Mortimer. Mortimer as in, I hate violence, not as in, I'm an idiot, so I'm going to let the evil conquering rats into my abbey because they're pretending to be peaceful and are very obviously not. Not that Mortimer is often an idiot, just not very learned at all in battle tactics. Much more ridiculous in the tv series, though.

Ungatt Trunn

I guess people see me like Gonff...minus the singing (I'm terrible at it) and the stealing (Now, don't get any ideas ;))!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 14, 2013, 09:12:54 PM
I guess people see me like Gonff...minus the singing (I'm terrible at it) and the stealing (Now, don't get any ideas ;))!

Really? I always saw you as Ungatt Trunn.

click the banner

Kitsune

I really don't know what character I'm like. What do you guys think?