Murder on the Meadow - OOC Discussion and Sign-ups

Started by Delthion, July 29, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Sorry for the double-post.

Now we have come to it, the main part of the RP. You all may search wherever you want, and you can search multiple places before returning to Cavern Hole. The only thing that is my job is to tell you what you find in the various places in which you are looking. :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Krantor the Brutal

@Delthion Here are the regions within Redwall for reference:

Regions of the Abbey
The Apiary
The Attic
The Bell Tower
Cavern Hole
The Cellar
The Dormitories
The Gatehouse
Great Hall
The Infirmary
The Kitchen
The Lawns
The Library
The Orchard
The Pond
The Roof
Warbeak Loft
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Wehh, Asney's dead, I have no muse for Skipper. Someone can take him.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Mm, no, I'm good. I don't know how to play Woodlanders that aren't boring unless I make them old and grumpy like how Asney was going to be.

Delthion

You can always make another grouchy character... ;D

Ashleg

"Henlo, I'm Sister Yensa."

"I'm not the reversed version of Brother Asney so please don't say that!"

Delthion

::)

The reason you're going to the gatehouse is because the recorder usually keeps his recordings there according to the Redwall books. ;D

Cornflower MM

Never miinddddddd.

I'm just gonna watch this RP, maybe step in if Del wants and I'm needed. :P

Ashleg

Krantor did it again.

It's not Ansey (An-see).

It's Asney.

Asney (Az-nee).

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

It's fine.
I just don't want other people to start thinking it's (either incorrect spelling variation) because it's actually Asney.

Delthion

Sorry for my late timing with the RP but I will get it up eventually. It might be as late as Saturday but no later than that.

Krantor the Brutal

Delthion

Actually I haven't been remembering to think about it very much... ;D But thanks for offering, I'll have it up as soon as I think of something. ;D