News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

France

Started by Ashleg, August 17, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY HEARD THE MUSIC SO ALL OF MY OPINIONS ARE FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD. BUT WHAT IS THE MUSIC?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

In what way is it moronic?
Don't just insult one of the most recent successful Broadway shows without further backing your claim as to why it's bad.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2017, 05:14:12 AM
I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY HEARD THE MUSIC SO ALL OF MY OPINIONS ARE FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD. BUT WHAT IS THE MUSIC?

GOOD MUSIC

A BIT OF SWEARING THOUGH

Delthion

I DON'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW!!! I'M KIND OF SLEEPY AND LOOPY SO I AM NOT IN FULL CONTROL OF MY FINGERS!!! ;D

WHAT STYLE OF MUSIC?!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

SAME BRO

IT HIPHOP

BUT GOOD HIPHOP

Ashleg

Wow. *facepaw*

Rap. Hip hop. And normal musical songs.

Delthion

The first two of those ruin everything. Any chance it had of being good is now squashed. Ruining history with that drivel? Abominable!

Rosie Willowwater

Whatcha facepawing at?

Maudie

I've only heard some of the musics so idk man.

I imagine it's the politics + historical portrayal that some people dislike.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Del's toxicity.

Show him some Hamilton.

Delthion

TOXICITY?! HOW IS THAT TOXICITY?! ;D

Ashleg

Anything anti-Hamilton is toxic.

Maudie

Your face is toxic.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

THERE IS A SONG SUNG BY KING GEORGE THE THIRD DEL. HOW CAN IT NOT BE GOOD