Oops O__O Too bad D:
3 (16.7%)
You just broke reality.
4 (22.2%)
Help!
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Russa Nodrey

There are no words to describe my confusion right now.
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Chipster of Noonvale

When we get around to it we will introduce you to the little one, who was unfortunately left out of this whole mission because we are not very good at setting priorities.  You two will fall in love, get married and have lots of children.

THE END

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanvhoile, back in Lollypop Land...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

You were describing the plot of Watership Down.

Right?

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 31, 2017, 02:02:22 AM
In the words spoken before. . .
[...]
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 31, 2017, 02:15:10 AM

Right?
Not exactly.  I was describing a scene of a WD fanfiction (also referencing a few other chapters), and pointing out a few weird things in the fanfic that were not present in the original ;D

Delthion

FINALLY WE NOW SEE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS TOPIC!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 31, 2017, 02:22:02 AM
[...]

Right?
Not exactly.  I was describing a scene of a WD fanfiction (also referencing a few other chapters), and pointing out a few weird things in the fanfic that were not present in the original ;D

Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 31, 2017, 02:22:02 AM
[...]

Right?
Whaaat? ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Juzt zay 'Onionz come from treez taae' und continue valkin' pazt. May'apz tvill nae follov ye...

The Skarzs

IF YOU'RE CONFUSED IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE LURKING.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

BRAVE ZIR ROBIN RAN AVA'!

Krantor the Brutal

Brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein