The Skarzs

OH MY GOSH.

Delthion.
Dethlion.
Death lion.

THREE CHANGES MAKE HIM "DEATH LION".
THREE SIDES AND CORNERS OF A TRIANGLE.
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.
DELTHION IS THE GRIM REAPER LION OF THE ILLUMINATI.
SPREAD THE WORD.
HE MUST BE STOPPED.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

OH MY GOSH SEE??

DELTHION HAS TWO EYES.

I USED TWO QUESTION MARKS.

TWO MINUS ONE IS ONE.

IF I TAKE AWAY ONE OF DELTHION'S EYES AND PUT IT IN A TRIANGLE, IT'S ILLUMINATI!

Russa Nodrey

HOW DID WE NOT REALIZE THIS BEFORE?!
Freddy

Delthion

Well well well. They have finally discovered our plot. For how obvious we were making it, they were very slow. But now that we are finally found out how shall we eradicate them?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

The melting point for these pitiful creatures is still inconsistent. They seem to show great duress under our experimentation, but how indeed shall we eradicate them?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

*Floats around some more*

Luckily you can't kill what's already dead.

Delthion

But we have indeed proven through extensive experimentation that we can kill what is UNdead.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on September 22, 2017, 03:24:10 AM
But we have indeed proven through extensive experimentation that we can kill what is UNdead.

I'm not undead though.

Delthion

Oh do not fear little creatures. The process is relatively painless and quick.

But Rosie, all ghosts are undead, if you are not a ghost then you are dead since you have already been killed.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Then you are alive and your life force will be extinguished. As we have already said, it is a relatively painless and short process.

Rosie Willowwater

I am not alive either.