News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Hehehehe, it's adorable.

I think it's cool seeing how much people change from their old posts. Shows how much people can grow up

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 02, 2018, 09:07:22 PM
Yes. More my lack of people skills. :P Not to say I'm a whole lot better now. . .
Yeah, idk, I just wish now that I had phrased some things differently in several of the debates I participated in.  And maybe just stayed out of more of them. :|

Anyway, while we're on the subject, some of my earliest, non-debate posts are cringeworthy as well.  Example:

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 26, 2013, 08:11:42 PM
*posts* I Win! ;D

Why on earth I capitalized "win", I will never know. xD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Yeah. . . I can remember a few debates that I would slap myself for doing now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

*Tries not to think about my painful past*
Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Maudie

Quote from: Maudie on August 13, 2013, 05:24:04 AM
Ah have two cats an' two dawgs, an' Ah love them awl!

(Yes, Ah am attemptin' to do a Suthun (southern) accent. Ah am new to this whole accent business, so please forgive me if Ah do your accent an injustice, Ah really do love Suthun accents.)

. . .
.  .  .
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Matthias720

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 03, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
Hehehehe, it's adorable.

I think it's cool seeing how much people change from their old posts. Shows how much people can grow up

First post:
Quote from: Delthion on December 15, 2013, 03:43:46 AM
I just made an account today and I was wondering; what if this site made a role-playing game for Redwall.

Here are some ideas: What if you went to places in the books, maybe choose your faction between vermin and civilized beasts. Then you could talk and obtain quests from characters in the books, and make everything so that it follows one master storyline, and you could start out using standard weapons (swords, maces, flails, etc.) and the most expensive weapons would be famous ones like Martin's sword or Mariel's rope (I forget it's name.) and other famous weapons. I think also you should be able to amass a band of warriors or healers and command them while fighting with them. Also you should be able to fight other players, but somehow make it that you can attack them but don't have to fight them unless you're doing something important that would put your faction ahead.

These are my ideas they will definitely need improvement in some way that I don't see. Thanks!

Recent post:
Quote from: Delthion on May 17, 2018, 04:48:19 PM
TO BATTLE MY FELLOW PRIMATES!!! TO BATTLE!!

What was that about growing up again? ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Maudie if I ever see that accent again I will be forced to use my frying pan on you. Just.... No. *shudders*

Also I remember when Russa stole Jukka's account because she didn't have one yet. Aaaannnd I remember that first post of Del's. Aaaaaanndddd Jukka and I joined, what, five days apart? I vaguely remember that post too. A lot has changed. And I do mean a lot. So many gone. Such interesting new faces. As well as other interesting shifts as we've all grown up.