News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

I dreamed that I actually went to school. It was disturbing.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

I think I would be more terrified than disturbed.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on August 06, 2018, 01:23:49 AM
Was the dream accurate?
Kind of. I was stressed out and it was an unpleasant experience. I was relieved when I woke up.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 06, 2018, 01:09:39 AM
I think I would be more terrified than disturbed.
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 06, 2018, 02:45:06 AM
Terrifying.
Indeed.
Freddy

Chipster of Noonvale

*cries*

shnoodlec

High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I have a job interview today and I'm pretty nervous. :/
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Amarith Waterspring

Ooh, I don't know whether to say that stinks or congratulations :P What kind of job is it for?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I did pretty lamely, in my opinion, since I was so nervous.  I kept saying "umm" way too much and making very lengthy pauses.  But... I got the job!!!  It's a part-time gig at a teen/tween-oriented discount store. ;D  This is my first actual paid job, although I've worked as a volunteer at a local thrift store on Saturday for several months (along with Amber).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Amarith Waterspring

That's great! :D Are you planning on keeping this job for very long?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.