News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Awwww Christmas is in 4 months. Awesome.

*burrows in snow*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Y'know, I think that until I realize how many little things have happened since last year.

Delthion

Time has gone by way to fast, I think that especially when I think how many big things have happened since last year.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

And the big things to come in the near future.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

When I've thought about everything that's happened in the last year, big or small, it makes me shriek inside and want to dive out a window. I'm marveled by how much has happened in such little time.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

HOPEFULLY! (I have no idea. It's a dream that I am working toward though. ;D)

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro