The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

That picture didn't load when I posted first. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Here's a picture of Beatrice posing with Hollywoods hottest actors!

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Hey, today the PC I'm on might not explode! 8D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

Light's glaring on my screen and I can see tons of dust. I just found out that the webcam is actually working!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

I stand with friends... A.K.A. potato chips.

The Witessss

umm... I think you are their friend but you are their enemy. Take another visit to the mental institute.

The Shadow of Korriban

The Witessss

Russa Nodrey

Freddy