Ouroboros

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Popcorn ceiling.
Bedroom.
Roof.
Insulation.
Probably a couple rats and mice.
Bugs.
The various levels of the atmosphere.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 29, 2019, 05:32:08 AM
Popcorn ceiling.
Bedroom.
Roof.
Insulation.
Probably a couple rats and mice.
Bugs.
The various levels of the atmosphere.
Ah, I see. What's down?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

The intelligence of ur mum. Hurr hurr hurr.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on April 29, 2019, 08:18:47 PM
The intelligence of ur mum. Hurr hurr hurr.
I think you mean your physical being. *Squishes Delthion.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!