"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 25, 2019, 05:54:48 AM
THEY LITERALLY PLANNED IT TWO MONTHS IN ADVANCE THEY GAVE THEM PLENTY OF TIME TO PLAN AHEAD.
Yep, that's why they failed.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

As of today, it has been six years since I joined the forum.  It was also a Wednesday the day I joined. ._.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 25, 2019, 08:21:18 PM
As of today, it has been six years since I joined the forum.  It was also a Wednesday the day I joined. ._.
Wow. Cool!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 25, 2019, 08:21:18 PM
That's quite impressive, congratulations! I guess that means you're an old, wise one now.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.