Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Although, since this is not only the Cellars, but the supposedly most random thread therein, what is non-sequitor is perhaps the most poignant in sequitor conclusion of these conversations.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Question: Which is the better colour for an arrow; blue, or purple?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

It depends on a few things. How light is the tone (hue?) of the color? What colour is the  quiver it would be placed in? Overall, dark blue works well in most situations, but dark purple might look nice as well.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Not to any extent to claim it. My brothers have a bow and I shot it occasionally.
. . . . . . .

...We need to get it restrung.....

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 01, 2020, 10:37:57 PM
So he liked it then?  And yeah, there are 220 episodes in the original series and 500 in Shippuden.  I planned on skipping all the fillers, though, so that'll cut it down to 425.

I want to like it (because the fandom is huge and active, for one, and it's nice to feel like you're a part of something (and also Sasuke and his later storylines sound interesting)), but I don't know if it's worth it.

Honestly, I would recommend just reading the manga, personally.  It'll go quicker, and you'll get to skip all filler.  As for why it's so popular, it's hard to say.  I mean, it has some stuff going for it, it's a shonen about ninjas that isn't too dark to appeal to a younger audience.  It also does have a lot of interesting things about it, like the setting of the world and how chakra works and the such.  It also has a number of issues, but in my opinion most of them lay around the portrayal of the characters.  I won't say any more than that if you haven't already gone through the story, but I see the three main characters as being complete idiots  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

I'd go for darker purple.  It looks nice, and hides the blood a bit better.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.