The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

now we must find the green chip! (or the blue one...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 02, 2020, 02:09:06 AM
Some will say yes. I would say no. But it's your choice. :P
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on February 02, 2020, 02:48:08 AM
Naruto run into area 51!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 03, 2020, 03:58:59 PM
Honestly, I would recommend just reading the manga, personally.  It'll go quicker, and you'll get to skip all filler.  As for why it's so popular, it's hard to say.  I mean, it has some stuff going for it, it's a shonen about ninjas that isn't too dark to appeal to a younger audience.  It also does have a lot of interesting things about it, like the setting of the world and how chakra works and the such.  It also has a number of issues, but in my opinion most of them lay around the portrayal of the characters.  I won't say any more than that if you haven't already gone through the story, but I see the three main characters as being complete idiots  :laugh:
Thanks for all the input.  Maybe the manga would be a good option... idk.  I'll probably try and push through a few more episodes to see if it gets any better.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kade Rivok

Spoiler
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 04, 2020, 04:30:20 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on February 02, 2020, 02:09:06 AM
Some will say yes. I would say no. But it's your choice. :P
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on February 02, 2020, 02:48:08 AM
Naruto run into area 51!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 03, 2020, 03:58:59 PM
Honestly, I would recommend just reading the manga, personally.  It'll go quicker, and you'll get to skip all filler.  As for why it's so popular, it's hard to say.  I mean, it has some stuff going for it, it's a shonen about ninjas that isn't too dark to appeal to a younger audience.  It also does have a lot of interesting things about it, like the setting of the world and how chakra works and the such.  It also has a number of issues, but in my opinion most of them lay around the portrayal of the characters.  I won't say any more than that if you haven't already gone through the story, but I see the three main characters as being complete idiots  :laugh:
Thanks for all the input.  Maybe the manga would be a good option... idk.  I'll probably try and push through a few more episodes to see if it gets any better.
[close]

Yeah, no idea if going through it is super worth it.  I will say, I bounced off the anime really hard, I thought it was terrible, but I made it through the manga without a problem.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱