Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Wow, you're a whole nother level of nerd ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 14, 2020, 06:01:12 AM
Quote from: Booklover on May 13, 2020, 07:24:31 PM
Mash 'em, boil 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
It's actually boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. ;D
Yeah, I realised that later.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Verdauga on May 14, 2020, 11:01:10 PM
SAO?
Actually, 'tis Sasha Braus from Attack on Titan, aka Potato Girl.  She's a country girl who loves food.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 14, 2020, 06:01:12 AM
Quote from: Booklover on May 13, 2020, 07:24:31 PM
Mash 'em, boil 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
It's actually boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. ;D

Ahhhhhh, I thought it seemed a little off.

lass of something much

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 15, 2020, 12:59:15 AM
Quote from: Verdauga on May 14, 2020, 11:01:10 PM
SAO?
Actually, 'tis Sasha Braus from Attack on Titan, aka Potato Girl.  She's a country girl who loves food.

Ah, thanks.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱