"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Verdauga on March 25, 2021, 11:44:49 PM
That's fair. I think I'm legally obligated to check in ;D

I hear (read) you're quarantining. Pick up any new hobbies?

Heh.

Yeah, I have become a podcast FIEND. I listen to half a dozen of the darn things.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Verdauga

Awesome!

I've been meaning to listen to the Redwall Review podcast, But I never get to it. :'(
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Verdauga on March 25, 2021, 11:57:30 PM
Awesome!

I've been meaning to listen to the Redwall Review podcast, But I never get to it. :'(

If you do, I wholeheartedly recommend the Tune In Radio app. It not only tells when new episodes are out, but also downloads them for you (but keep it in-check, unless you want your device all filled up).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Verdauga

I'll probably just listen from the website. Don't want to guzzle the wifi xD
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Hey, I'm doing well! This past week has been busy and I only got a few hours of sleep, but I'm alright.

I'm currently considering the fact that curt sounds a lot like tart. Ami used it in a sentence earlier and all I could think about is slightly upset tarts. It was quite amusing, honestly.

I'm sure this is quite the return after not posting for about a month. xD It's been pretty chaotic recently, but hopefully things calm down enough for me to hang out here more often. In the meantime, what have yal'l been up to? (Yes that was completely intentional)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

. . . . How does curt sound like tart? O.o

lass of something much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on March 27, 2021, 04:55:51 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 27, 2021, 03:49:48 PM
ROSIIIEEE!!! *Tackles*

*is tackled* LASSS!!!! ;D I've missed you

Hiii! I've missed you twoo!! Even if I haaaave seen you on diiiiscord sometimes
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on March 27, 2021, 09:27:06 AM
Hey, I'm doing well! This past week has been painful and I only got a few hours of sleep, but I'm alive.

I'm currently considering the fact that curt sounds a lot like tart. Ami used it in a sentence earlier and all I could think about is slightly upset tarts. It was quite amusing, honestly.

I'm sure this is quite the return after not posting for about a month. xD It's been pretty chaotic recently, but hopefully things calm down enough for me to hang out here more often. In the meantime, what have yal'l been up to? (Yes that was completely intentional)
Eeeeey! It's Rosie!
Quote from: Booklover on March 27, 2021, 04:53:40 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 27, 2021, 08:23:02 AM
How's everybody doing?
Good. You?

Huh, page 314.
I'm doing okay-ish.

I noted that as well.
Freddy

Booklover

It's a nice number. My back up for account names if 42 has already been used. By me, most likely, before forgetting the password.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It was at this point that a bowl of petunias fell from the sky and bounced off the topic.

Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover