News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

*wracks brain to think of something* Uh... can you teleport the RRR to Sampetra so they can get more experience in reading Pearls of Lutra?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Hickory

Quote from: Booklover on April 10, 2021, 03:21:32 PM
But I like (I like) chains!
You know, this reminds me of that one time I was walking in a mall (pre-COVID, don't worry). I was on my way to purchase some cheap steel chains for myself (I moonlight as a goth girl in Columbus) when I was accosted by PRAECS (People's Republican Army for Eradication of Cheap Steel), a terror group consisting of vigilantes and ex-Steel Regulatory Commission employees wanted by the FBI for tax fraud. The extremists then demanded that I give up my cheap steel and sign up for a series of propaganda-ridden "steel enthusiast education seminars" hosted in the local public convention center's lobby. When I refused to sign up for this obviously draconian punishment, they proceeded to wrap me in high-grade steel chain before tossing me into the nearest mall pond, after which they swarmed the local Hot Topic with a series of high-power magnets and "confiscated" all cheap steel jewelry (later recovered by an FBI raid at an abandoned farmhouse forty miles outside Columbus). Truly an affront to this great country as well as the Department of Commerce's Section 232 investigation of the steel market in the US, which was, of course, designed to combat steel elitism prevalent in the Midwest.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It was at this point that a squadron of Barracudas flew in from Antarctica after a brief holiday of playing Xs And Os with a troupe of practical Penguins, and bombarded a small settlement of turnips with various shades of green. The turnips found this to be very traumatic, and the various shades of green were not too keen on it either.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Verdauga

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 10, 2021, 04:55:21 PM
*wracks brain to think of something* Uh... can you teleport the RRR to Sampetra so they can get more experience in reading Pearls of Lutra?
*waits*
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga