"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The more random than that other thread thread

Started by James Gryphon, October 09, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

No, he's under the couch, waiting patiently for the Verd to give back his quarter.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'e moight need tae moind zoze Duzt Bunniez. Zey can be killerz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

*'idez from ze completely 'orrifyin' Duzt Bunniez*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zpeakin' o' vhich, me aulder zizter vone toime vhen zhe vaz young vaz told zat zhe couldnae get Goldfizh . . . zae zhe zecretly bought zem anyvay, und 'id zem under 'er bed. Vone day 'er Mum vaz cleanin' 'er room, und found ze Goldfizh under ze bed, completely dead. Me zizter 'ad evidently forgotten aboot zem, und ze Duzt Bunniez killed zem. O' courze me zizter gaet in trouble...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

(Wait, the snack Goldfish, or the real fish?)
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

You are now cursed with five minutes of bad luck at some random time in the future.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Five minutes? Only five minutes? Lucky me. ;D Thank you, Kade.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!