News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Kramber

Started by Scott McLamok, October 20, 2017, 04:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be a thing

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
5 (26.3%)
Maybe
1 (5.3%)
No Opinion
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Krantor the Brutal

@Scott McLamok  you need to post in Blood & Vinegar.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Lady Amber

Quote from: Scott McLamok on October 31, 2017, 08:36:11 PM
Promo: AbbeyStudios proudly presents a McLamock Film Kramber.

The enchanting 16th-century story of a young estate owner (Krantor), who is caught in the struggle in the middle of the ever so struggling country of Mossflower. When the baron of the country (Wortshire) sends the collectors for the yearly tax, the debts of his father are exposed. He is sent off to labor in the quarries. And must wander in search of his home.

Meanwhile, Mossflower being held together, although thinly, by an illustrious and beautiful lady (Amber) and her friends.

Both of these although having different backgrounds, and lifestyles, will find that they have the same mission and must join forces to restore the peace of Mossflower. In this classic tale of love, strife, revenge, and forgiveness, they will find that they were made for each other.

Starring a leading role cast of Krantor (Brutal - 2016); Amber (Beautiful Things - 2015); Wortshire (The North Brigade - 2017); and directed by the Tapestry Award winning Scott McLamock (Crisps! - 2016) paired with Haredigurdy Award winning  composer Blaggut (Vermin - 2015) and the team of supporting characters (TBA) combine to make the best film of our age.

With memorable songs, epic scenes, and hilarious characters, no doubt will Kramber, be a great success.

Kramber coming 200N (two-thousand never).

;D
Lol. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 01, 2017, 12:37:20 AM
Call me Ant'ony.

Oh my word, that's my father's middle name!

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 31, 2017, 11:28:46 PM
I'm not too sure. I know my dad's middle name is Scott, my Grandpa's second middle name is Scott, my neighbor's middle name is Scott, most of lineage is from Scotland, and I plan to have my kid's middle name be Scott. I guess it could be around my life yeah.

I was named Scott after the maiden name of my great-grandmother. I am therefore directly descended from the Scott clan of Scotland.

Also I am related to Robert E. Lee. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

My brother's name is Scott.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

My co-worker's name is Scott.

But guess what?

I know more people with names that start with "J" than anything else. Mostly Johns and Jordans.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

I know two people who's name starts with J.

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Krantor the Brutal

Quote from: Lady Amber on November 01, 2017, 01:12:47 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on October 31, 2017, 08:36:11 PM
Promo: AbbeyStudios proudly presents a McLamock Film Kramber.

The enchanting 16th-century story of a young estate owner (Krantor), who is caught in the struggle in the middle of the ever so struggling country of Mossflower. When the baron of the country (Wortshire) sends the collectors for the yearly tax, the debts of his father are exposed. He is sent off to labor in the quarries. And must wander in search of his home.

Meanwhile, Mossflower being held together, although thinly, by an illustrious and beautiful lady (Amber) and her friends.

Both of these although having different backgrounds, and lifestyles, will find that they have the same mission and must join forces to restore the peace of Mossflower. In this classic tale of love, strife, revenge, and forgiveness, they will find that they were made for each other.

Starring a leading role cast of Krantor (Brutal - 2016); Amber (Beautiful Things - 2015); Wortshire (The North Brigade - 2017); and directed by the Tapestry Award winning Scott McLamock (Crisps! - 2016) paired with Haredigurdy Award winning  composer Blaggut (Vermin - 2015) and the team of supporting characters (TBA) combine to make the best film of our age.

With memorable songs, epic scenes, and hilarious characters, no doubt will Kramber, be a great success.

Kramber coming 200N (two-thousand never).

;D
Lol. ;D
Great idea... Scott.  ;D ::)
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Scott McLamok

Lets start rolling, get the cameras Ash!!!!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Krantor the Brutal

I think we all go over it, Scott.

Scott McLamok

Well, I haven't and it just so happens that, I worked hard on the following post this afternoon and waited for someone to post so this would be seen. Here it goes.
~
To all involved, as director of this film (role-play), I have decided to change the casting a bit.

Here is the full cast and crew:
@Scott McLamok - Director (GM)*
~~~~
@Krantor the Brutal - Protagonist*
@Lady Amber - Protagonist*
@Captain Wortshire - Evil Baron
@Tam and Martin  - Bank Owner
@The Skarzs - Krantor's Best friend
@Ashleg - Jealous Rival
@Rosie Willowwater - Amber's best friend
@Gonff the Mousethief - Quarry Worker
@Maudie - Jealous Rival
@James Gryphon  - Amber's Father
@Delthion - Minister
@Wylder Treejumper - Amber's Childhood Friend and Supporter
@Jukka the Sling - Rich Lady
@Russa Nodrey - Rich Lady
@HeadInAnotherGalaxy - Scottish Quarry Worker
@Cornflower MM - Amber's Maid and Guide
@Chipster of Noonvale - Quarry Owner
@Blaggut - Well known Lord and Amber's Supporter
@Matthias720 - Krantor's Father

THIS IS PRELIMINARY! LET ME KNOW WHAT PART YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS STORY. THIS CAN STILL BE CHANGED (except for any * you may see [The Evil Baron is needed, but doesn't need to be Wortshire...])
~
Come on guys, this would make a great book or even a movie, you have to admit.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ashleg

Jealous rival. Oh goodie!

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.