News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

I'm bored talk to me

Started by Cornflower MM, December 24, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

That sounds exciting.

I'm sitting at work, killing time 'cause work is slow today :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Wouldn't it be cool if we got paid for being on this forum?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Maybe we should bring that up with the admin.

@Dannflower Reguba - please see previous post and advise.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

He hasn't responded yet.

He's probably working up our yearly salary as we speak.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

*puts this in the funny Posts topic*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Okay. So, by my calculations, as I have spent 54 days, 16 hours on the forum, that means 1312 hours to be paid for. The minimum wage in the UK for U18s is £4.55 an hour. Therefore, I am owed £5969.60. That fair?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Depends on if they'll do backpay or not.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

They ought to pay you extra for season naming and all that.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

And prizes for winning forum games.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

And well-put references from imteresting books.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I think that last one is a bit of a stretch.

Though, I wonder if we get any benefits.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

At this rate, Dann will be bankrupt trying to keep up with just the three of us.
Long live the RRR!