Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

I think I need a new vehicle.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Chrysler 200. It fits my fencing bag! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Whoa, that's great! Congratulations, Del! I just googled it, it looks like a nice little tin can car! Is it new or used? Do you like it?

Delthion

Used, not that used though. And yes I do rather like it!

P.S. Speak respectfully if you please! ;D

Cornflower MM

Awesome!

Oh fiiiine I'll let your car be the exception to my rule of calling all small cars tin cans. :P

Delthion

I would hope that this would be a part of your exception as well ;D
Spoiler
[close]

Rosie Willowwater

And this *nods*

Spoiler
[close]

The Skarzs

My mom likes Volkswagen beetles.

At least it isn't a Fiat.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That car was designed by Hitler...the Beetle I mean.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.