News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

*Throws a shoe at Delthion*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Order! Order in this topic!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Wait, why is the Defense throwing a shoe at their client? Much less, objecting after they've already been released? I thought that was the Prosecutors' job in this case... I'm confused, am I the crazy one?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Dan, you now stand accused of being sane in the Cellars. What have you to say in your defense?
If the jury says you are guilty of being sane, the punishment is 11.7389 days being hugged by OITBs, a diet of rubber rats, while boarding with DDBs, and all from inside Del's black hole of a stomach.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

You'll also have to bathe twice a day in dumpster juice.

Dannflower Reguba

I am not sane, I simply possess the ability to apply logic. This allows me to explore the possibilities of green, garden gnome energy.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Guilty! Zanity 'az nay place in Ze Cellarz und zhould be permanently ootlaved!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 27, 2018, 05:35:32 AM
This allows me to explore the possibilities of green, garden gnome energy.
Did anyone see this? Is this a side of Dan we haven't seen? A crazy side?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'e moight be juzt pretendin'...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Guilty, without a doubt! Dan, you are punished with all those things I said before that I am not too lazy to go back and copy, just short on time.

A new trial! Is Rosie the true discoverer of the citrus fruit, the peach, or is Delthion?
The mob shall decide who is the true discoverer for all the universe until the end of time.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on December 02, 2018, 01:14:54 AM
*Whispers* I found that out first.

Quote from: Delthion on December 02, 2018, 04:40:36 AM
TRIAL BY COMBAT!

* Delthion throws forty-thousand baguettes at Rosie's face.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

OBJECTION! There was never an opportunity for the jury to meet, much less have a voting option to reflect my innocence! I demand justice! And if not, I will appeal to a higher court of law at which point, after proving my insanity, I will see to it that this establishment is banished to the DMT!

The Skarzs

There were three weeks of opportunity for the jury to meet. They said guilty. Not not guilty.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.