News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Redwall Talk Show

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 20, 2019, 08:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Brocktree smiled from behind his glasses. Here, at least, was a wildcat with a little sense.
"Take all you want!" The old badger gestured to the towering pile of pizza that had appeared out of thin air. "Why don't you tell us a little about your career as leader of the Thousand-Eye Army?"

Splitnose, who had come out from behind the curtain, raised the knife as if to plunge it into Verdauga's shoulder. The stoat had a terrified gleam in his eyes. He hated wildcats. Hated armies. Hated tyrants.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Verdauga grabbed a slice of pizza and raised it to his mouth, before placing it uneaten on his plate and replying.
"There were plenty of regional mobs to clear out before I could start ruling. They'd scatter after a confrontation, so my army got spread thin tracking them down. Pays to have a well-trained army, I'll say."
He rolled his eyes. "How do you badger lords do it? Logistic issues were my greatest foe, refurnishing Kotir notwithstanding. It's akin to herding fireflies!"
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Grumm pushed open the door with a footpaw, his forepaws both occupied, one hold a scone and the other clutching his ladle, which he proceeded to wave under a rat's nose disapprovingly.
  "You'm ee gurtly bagged beast! Leave ee poor woildcat be. Knoives aren't fur playing wit' yurr."
  Shaking his head and taking another bite of his scone, Grumm trundled over to the other side of the stage, waving his ladle again as he took a seat.
  "Oi just sittin' yurr awhoile. You'm bain't needen to moind oi."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Brocktree adjusted his glasses, bemused.
"Grumm, is it? Where'd you get tickets from? I thought we were sold out!"
Splitnose sidled away, grinning guiltily. Brocktree reached out absentmindedly and grabbed the stoat's paw. "Not so fast, Splitnose."
Splitnose gulped.
"Why don't you tell Verdauga what you thought of his Thousand-Eye Army?"
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Verdauga  cast an eye at Splitnose. "I would indeed like to know what you think of my leadership."
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

The stoat gulped loudly. "it was, yes, it was very good sir, yes, good. Sir."

shisteer of nothing much

Grumm slid his ladle into his belt and tapped a heavy digging claw on the side of his head meaningfully, though what it meant was anybeast's guess.
  "Oi bain't known we be needen ee tickits, zurr. Oi 'polingoise gurtly."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!