News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pets

Started by winifred, November 16, 2011, 12:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 20, 2013, 11:44:12 PM
Is Abby a dog or your sister?

My dog.  ;)  A black Labrador, to be precise.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

My dog goes nuts when she sees other animals on TV. She starts growling and barking

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on January 21, 2013, 12:17:55 AM
My dog goes nuts when she sees other animals on TV. She starts growling and barking

Same with Abby and doorbells on TV.  She absolutely goes crazy!  She'll start howling and barking, growling, all that stuff.  Sometimes she'll get her fur all ruffled up and run to the front door.  Every time I have to go up to her and struggle with calming her down.  She's loud!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 18, 2013, 06:29:02 PM
  I love the names of your mice, Tiria.  Those are awesome names.  ;D
Yeah. I named them after techniques for the violin. ;D
And I found a picture of a mouse that looks like Vibrato. It's not her, but it looks like her.

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on February 07, 2012, 01:40:07 AM
Here we go...

1 200 lb sulcata tortoise
5 rabbits
20 or so guinea pigs
a huge pond full of goldfish and koi
2 geese
3 ducks
about 30 tumbling pigeons
8 chickens
4 peafowl
2 guinea hens
3 pheasants
4 goats
2 pot belly pigs
10 cockateils
3 parakeets
4 snakes corn, king, ball pythons
1 bearded dragon
1 leopard gecko
about 50 Madagascar hissing cockroaches (awesome pet!)
2 chinchillas
2 western toads
1 rose hair tarantula
1 box turtle
about 8 red eared slider turtles
1 Russian tortoise
assorted guppies
assorted in house goldfish
1 black cat
1 chihuahua
And that about does it! Yep, we like animals around here!  ;D
This is an old topic, but WOW!!! I never saw that post before, and, like, just WOW!!! That must be cool!

Maudie

Ah have two cats an' two dawgs, an' Ah love them awl!

(Yes, Ah am attemptin' to do a Suthun (southern) accent. Ah am new to this whole accent business, so please forgive me if Ah do your accent an injustice, Ah really do love Suthun accents.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russano the Wise

I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a hermit crab. The first dog is a Lhasa Apso named Pempa and the second dog is a Toy Poodle named Shadow. The cat is named Lucy.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

MeadowR

I have two gorgeous cats. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on August 12, 2013, 05:25:42 PM
Quote from: BrookSkimmer on February 07, 2012, 01:40:07 AM
Here we go...

1 200 lb sulcata tortoise
5 rabbits
20 or so guinea pigs
a huge pond full of goldfish and koi
2 geese
3 ducks
about 30 tumbling pigeons
8 chickens
4 peafowl
2 guinea hens
3 pheasants
4 goats
2 pot belly pigs
10 cockateils
3 parakeets
4 snakes corn, king, ball pythons
1 bearded dragon
1 leopard gecko
about 50 Madagascar hissing cockroaches (awesome pet!)
2 chinchillas
2 western toads
1 rose hair tarantula
1 box turtle
about 8 red eared slider turtles
1 Russian tortoise
assorted guppies
assorted in house goldfish
1 black cat
1 chihuahua
And that about does it! Yep, we like animals around here!  ;D
This is an old topic, but WOW!!! I never saw that post before, and, like, just WOW!!! That must be cool!
I remember while Brookskimmer was judging one of the rounds of the tournament, that she did half then she said that she had to go "Take care of the animals". That must be what she meant by "Animals"  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

davers84

This is my dog Cosmo. Vet says he is full blooded dachshund but I think he's half dachshund and half Jack Russel

And these are the family dogs, Skeeter and Roscoe. Both full basset hounds. Even though I don't live at my parents house, I very much consider these my dogs as well (especially since I bought Skeeter). I also found Roscoe and my parents adopted him from a rescue center.

Skeeter

Skeeter giving his derp face!

Skeeter sleeping on the hammock!

Roscoe (and the little dog is Yama, my brother's dog). This was taken during Hurricane Isaac and the dogs had to stay inside in the back room.

Maudie

Aaawwwww! I love dogs!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Those are so cute!!  I love Cosmo and Yama, they're so adorable!!

This is my dog, Abby, who's a black Labrador/Chow mix (well, I don't actually know that she's part Chow, but one friend of mine who knows dogs well said that she looks and acts like a Chow):

Here's a picture of my dork of a dog when she fell asleep in a weird position.  Lol, it was so funny looking that someone stuck a toy underneath her paw to make it look even sillier.  :P

And this is Shadow, the evil (but cute!) cat I had before Abby:

Yes, this shows just how much snow there can be where I live.  ;)

rachel25

I have two guinea pigs' two dogs, two horses, seven chickens and one caracal  :) 

MeadowR

^ You have a caracal??? :o
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

did I spell it right if not I have a male chicken and he's viscous  8)