News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Stories From Pets/Animals

Started by Tungro, February 14, 2019, 12:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Here is where you can post funny/interesting stories that have happened to your pets/animals.

The Grey Coincidence

Don't know own if this counts as sensitive or not but I put the spoiler in case some people are only dibbuns.
Spoiler
Lately, my bull has been rather horny. Of course, he's about as experienced as I am and (honestly not even joking here) doesn't know where to put it. And it's not exactly a large stable so whenever he jumps he hits the roof... Which shakes a little.
[close]
Other stories: My bull escaped (well, bust out the stable behind our backs) and massacred the neighbors cabbage patch.
My dog massacred the neighbors chickens (our neighbors *really* don't like us... But they started this war!)
And my cat is back! Basically last year I (and I'll never let anyone in my family forget that it was ME!!!!) found an adorable lil' kitten. A couple of months later we had to leave the farm and then upon our return he was nowhere to be found :( Until last week.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Shadow of Korriban

Pets? I got six of those nasty things... Not much to say about them. :P
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Tungro

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on February 14, 2019, 03:29:19 PM
Spoiler
Lately, my bull has been rather horny. Of course, he's about as experienced as I am and (honestly not even joking here) doesn't know where to put it. And it's not exactly a large stable so whenever he jumps he hits the roof... Which shakes a little.
[close]

😂

The Witessss

wwweeelllllll.. i have 4 resident boxers (all girls), but we breed dogs on occasion. we have 2 older ones, Scarlet and Cobalt, which are about 8.. i think, older than half my siblings. they are sisters. then Cobalt had a little and we kept 2, Nickel and Buttsey, (Buttercup). anyhow, Scarlet and Cobalt somehow both had pups on the same day, S had 10, a huge amount for a boxer, and Cobalt had 6, so in all we had 20 dogs running around. once the pups were 8 weeks (that is when they can be sold) our  house was quiet once more. we often dress them up in doll clothes and they can't even open their eyes or ears until they are about 4 weeks. (so cute)! ours are purebred, and though we live on the east coast in MD, people come from CA to buy our dogs. kind of ridiculous.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

Quote from: The Witessss on February 14, 2019, 10:00:41 PM
ours are all purebred

We got a Belgian-Malinois from a shelter a few years ago and they insisted she was a mix. She was on the small side which threw some people off. When we met with trainers/people they all said she look like a purebred, but we are still not sure...

The Witessss

ours are from the Boxella line, which is pretty much the best boxer line out there and  only a few are left.. the dogs sell pretty easily. if anyone needs a dog, just ask me (they aren't free, though..)

Tungro

I wish, but my mom is tired and my dad never wanted any sooooo...

The Witessss

yeah.. under those circumstances if you did convince your parents they probably would want a less expensive dog..

Tungro

I was walking two of our three dogs Freyja (the Malinois) and Blue (the Great Dane) when a little girl with her father asked,
"Dady, can I get a dog?"
"Will you take care of it?" (Dad)
I could not help but answer,
"That is what these dogs owner said"
And that was the end of that.

The Witessss

this is a story about my best friend/cousins dog, Duke (also boxer). Duke is very mischievous. he goes around and acts like he has a hurt hip, hobbling around. (the great big ham) and gets sympathy from all. then he sees a deer goes like an arrow and chases it. then he comes back and starts hobbling again. he does this all the time. the big faker.

The Witessss

i forgot to mention that when my dogs had the two litters on the same day, (which we had 20 dogs running around in total) people thought we were crazy. we had 8 kids, and 20 dogs, not to forget that my brother was supposed to be born on the same day the puppies were, but when my mom did the math and realized that my aunt couldn't be watching us kids while she and dad were at the hospital along with watching her own kids and delivering puppies, so they scheduled for the baby to come the week before. we we always try not to tell people that mom had a baby or our dogs had pups until some time has passed and they just think they forgot about it, because they honestly think we have gone bonkers, and we tried extra hard not to tell people that we had a child and 16 puppies born within a week of each other. some peeps still don't know that we had puppies all that time ago!  (they might not even know mom had a baby) 8D i don't think a lot of my relatives even know we breed dogs. we're not the most social family, especially my mom. we don't even know who our neighbors are!

The Grey Coincidence

That is the correct course of action! 75% of neighbors are evil!!!!
Also, and I don't mean this offensively because I believe that this happened and all but, you have just created the plot of a reality TV show XD
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Witessss

possibly very true. if you ever see a movie on tv and it says based on the post by The Witessss, you'll know i finally did it.  ;)

Tungro

Congratulations!!

I could not resist  ;D