News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Stories From Pets/Animals

Started by Tungro, February 14, 2019, 12:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

how did you do that?? (by the way, i am amazed and bewildered by that  ;D)
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Grey Coincidence

That was perfect! (Except for the fact that it made me laugh very hard at five am
... My parents might wake up now...)
I second the Witess' question, how did you *do* that?
(Also don't think I'm mean but okay...)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

Simple project template on iMovie.
Sorry about making you mean but I needed to put something for the evil neighbor....

The Witessss

i liked it tremendously! yeah, i am pretty anti-social with most peeps. right about what i can do right now is type (not really), find and search on google, and open Word. i'm doin' well.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tungro

*bows deeply*

Back on topic,
   So my grandfather has a dog named Sassy. He is VERY sassy. For instance he often sleeps all day. When it is time for his walk he streeeeetches for about a minute and lays down right where he is. When you finally get him up he goes to drink for another minute before he will try to go back to bed. When you finally get him outside he is upset at you for disturbing him so his sniffs around for the perfect spot before getting his business done. After that he will walk all over the yard sniffing for nothing in particular for ten minutes before he has decided you have suffered enough and goes back inside.

The following may not be appropriate for small dibbuns.

Spoiler
So our great dane (Blue) is very large but the biggest baby you ever say. If he is around then Sassy with go berserk in a fit of barking and attack the dane's lower man parts (Sassy in castrated while Blue is not) but Blue will run away instead of protecting himself. We just think Sassy is jealous, in a sense of "if I can't have any, no one can"
[close]

And if Sassy is laying on my mom's best parlor pillow then we are commanded to remove him. At first we try calling him, if he is in the mood he will raise his head and then put it back down. Next we try to pick him up but he becomes a dead weight just to make it harder. When you get him off the ground he will growl and bark util you put him down. If you put him down to soon he will try to go back, if you do it to late he will throw himself in his bed and give you the 'evil eye'.

The one thing that everyone likes about him is that he can read the room super well. And he 'talks' (kind of like a husky). And he is just darn cute.

The Witessss

so this is a story about my best friend/cousin's dad's Amazon Yellow Neck or whatever it is (a parrot) named Swanson. she was inherited by my uncle from his parents that both passed a long while ago and he loves her because they had her but no one else likes her and she likes no body in return (actually she hated us all first). she is extremely fat and cannot fly if her life depended upon it. when my brother was little and he went around in his walker-thing, he used to take a spoon and would run it across her cage bars and he almost lost a finger many a time doing this. She has one thing she loves in life: Doritos. I am not joking. if she were let go in the wild (and if she could fly) the first thing she would look for is a Doritos tree. She is truly spoiled by my uncle and gets a heated perch, a heater, cooked eggs and egg rolls for breakfast, and whatever other good stuff is placed in front of her, but then she sorts through it and finds the choicest pieces in the choice meal. She used to sing but now she doesn't, and her catchphrase is "I like it bad". she says "hello" in a mean voice as grumpily as you may be able to imagine. she all in all is a 40 some year old grump that enjoys ripping up old shirts and my uncle's earlobe. yeah, no one wants her in that family so it is said it will go to my bro that used to like to antagonize her and has some sympathy for him. Swanson or "the bird" as she is referred to as.

The Witessss

when we were little (littler) we wanted a dog, typical little kids wanting a pet. after a lot of asking/begging my parent took us to see a lady who had just had a litter of boxers. we fell in love with them and instead of one, brought home two. the litter was an accidental one. this lady had her parents living with her and they both had boxer service dogs, trained to lift them out of chairs and stuff like that. they had bred the dogs before but were avoiding another one. the front of the house was for the male dog, and the back for the female. one night there was a fire. there were several grandkids staying over, they elderly couple, the lady and her husband. the two dogs woke every one up and apparently the grandma had become unconscious because of the smoke and one of the dogs dragged  her out of the house. no lives were lost and the firemen said that if it wasn't for the dog all of the lives would have been lost. these dogs were never trained for that but just had the incredible instincts to do it. this made the news, and the papers. then they had to stay in an RV while the house was being rebuilt and the dogs had puppies. Another  interesting thing is that the male dog turned about 13 a couple years ago and was running and playing really hard like a puppy with a puppy and instead of dying from being old or something, he died from running into a tree and breaking his back. he was extremely healthy. it was very sad, though.

without that fire, my dogs would not be here, or their pups, or their pups' pups. truly a heart melting story.