News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Crayons

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 18, 2011, 10:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want fine point crayons

Yes
No
Maybee
You are a litle kid

Taggerung The Otter

It seems when ah used to (The key words are "used to") color with crayons it always seemed difficult to colr in small areas. I figure they should make a Fine-point crayon. Did you have troubles with crayons to? :-[
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Trigoma

definitely. trying to get coloring books intensely straight to the line...i always went over -_-. i had to leave sum white.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Jukka the Sling

*ferret meat candy invades* RUN FOR YOUR LIVES OR BE SLAIN!!! :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gnoflet

LBAA'S FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.