News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Chronicles of Narnia

Started by Redwaller, July 25, 2012, 12:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your favorite

The Lion,  The Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Redwallfan7

I love the second one it has great battle action
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Georgiana

Narnia is great, both the books and the films. My favorite books were The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I honestly don't mind that the movies veer off from the books after the first one, because I still love to watch them. They're wonderfully done!

Eustace Scrubb

I think that with VDT, because they veered off a little bit from the book, they should have gone a step further and tied in SC.  They could have used the green mist as some kind of magic that the Lady of the Green Kirtle uses to bring people to her Underland maybe?  If they were to use the green mist somehow in the fourth movie, how would you guys do it? 
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Redwallfan7

Th only thing that was a flaw in the movies was Susan and Caspian falling in love and kissing towards the end in the second movie   ::). I'm a romance fan, but when it's not neccessary, I prefer it to be left out. In the book, they rarely talked to each other!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Ahhhh......

Narnia.......

I love it!  A topic I know I lot about.......

the audio series is outstanding! :)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on August 22, 2012, 12:07:43 AM
Ahhhh......

Narnia.......

I love it!  A topic I know I lot about.......

the audio series is outstanding! :)
I'm a huge Narnia fan, so I'll have to check the audio series out. Where is it available at?

UNKN0WN

I believe they are selling the CD's
I have to check the particulars...

Tungro

I haven't read the books, but I have listened to the Radio Theater audiobooks more times than I can count. Overall I loved it, but I wish Lewis would have had the chance to go a bit deeper into the world itself

The Grey Coincidence

I liked the movies... Well... the first two very much. Third one is meh. Books are kind of so-so in my opinion.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

I saw the first two
The first one was amazing (even better than the book)
The second one was horrible in my opinion and I heard the third was of the same quality so I didn't bother watching it

Sebias of Redwall

I read all of the books after I had seen the movie. I also think that first movie was better then the book! As for the other two. I remember liking them, maybe not as much as the first but...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!