Main Menu

Jarky's Art!

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 03, 2019, 09:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Thank you, thank you.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Luftwaffles

I especially liked the hybrid, Jarky :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Verdauga

For the lazy among us.  ;)
Spoiler

[close]
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

You know some of us far too well, Verdauga >_>

I like the top one!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

The lazy one didn't work.

Still, great pictures, Jarky! I really like the random birb.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Awesome! I especially like that birb.
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

More art.... Zoom out to see it!

Spoiler

Spoiler
Whizzles, from a book my sister and I are writing (and illustrating): https://www.dropbox.com/s/xapl5bb49ed3i81/20200712_153335.jpg?dl=0

[close]

Spoiler

Spoiler
A very, very old OC called Dusk Redpaw: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xfsxvt8xp5kl5o/20200712_153240.jpg?dl=0
[close]

Spoiler

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Great stuff! I love that birb too.
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Is still doing requests*
Also, almost finished both of yours, @Rosie Willowwater and @shisteer of nothing much

Rosie Willowwater

I'm looking forward to seeing it!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush