News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Can't play Jenga right this moment. I'm trying to choose the right slippers.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

@Tungro! Redo your go!
Oh, and @One-Eye the wildcat, let's do dominoes with the remaining Jenga blocks!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev picks the correct slippers* Right then, I'll play your "Game".
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

*holds hand up high but doesn't bother waiting for anyone to see it*
I like camping! Can I join? I've got all my stuff ready, I'll show you. *dumps contents of bag on ground* See, I've got chocolate, pajamas, hair brush, sausages, tooth brush, hairties, matches, torch, marshmallows, insect repellent candle, chocolate, sharp knives, chopping board, onion, damper dough, *frowns slightly and rummages through the pile of junk, then slaps forehead in frustration* Ugh, I forgot the chocolate!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ok, but give me the chocolate, sausages and marshmallows. And the sharp knife.
(I have become a scout. NO SCOUT LEEEAAADERS!!!)
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 24, 2019, 06:43:30 AM
Ugh, I forgot the chocolate!
And NO ONE is taking my sharp knives! I suppose you can have the marshmallows and most of the sausages though. They're from our local butcher so I can always get more. (aren't you vegetarian?)
I'm honestly surprised you don't want my matches as well.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I'm not a leader anymore. Keep what you like.
Anyway,wanna play dominoes?

shisteer of nothing much

Sure, what kind? (If you're not the leader, who is?)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

I'll play dominoes, In my midday best. ^-^

shisteer of nothing much

This is a serious problem. We can't have a scout camp without a leader. I'd volunteer but I'm not sure I'm a very sensible choice. (On second thoughts, I'm not a very sensible anything) Besides, I'm a newbie here. We need an old and wise leader to instruct us on how to survive in the wild. (That is what you learn at a scout camp, right?)

Dominoes! Are we playing the kind that you have to line up or the traditional one? (Or maybe both?)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

We're scouts! We can lead ourselves!
And the line-up kind. *Brings out three milk crates* Let's sit on these and compose campfire songs too!

shisteer of nothing much

Oki doki. Hold on a minute, I'll just light a fire. *arranges rocks in a circle, grabs some nearby sticks and dead grass, builds a tepee stuffed with grass and strikes flint and steel, blowing steadily to get it going* All done. It would have been easier with matches but I forgot to put them back in my bag and they got wet. Oh well, anyone want damper? I've got raspberry jam.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 25, 2019, 04:58:49 AM
We need an old and wise leader to instruct us on how to survive in the wild.
*Hobbles over* Say no more.
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

...Oh. We have a leader!
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 25, 2019, 10:20:46 AM
Oki doki. Hold on a minute, I'll just light a fire. *arranges rocks in a circle, grabs some nearby sticks and dead grass, builds a tepee stuffed with grass and strikes flint and steel, blowing steadily to get it going* All done. It would have been easier with matches but I forgot to put them back in my bag and they got wet. Oh well, anyone want damper? I've got raspberry jam.
YAAAY!!! DAMPER! Did you know it's really good if you stuff it with marshmallows?

Now. Campfire songs. Do you know any authentic campfire songs?