News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Wedding of Ebanok

Started by Keva Strongbow, December 06, 2019, 01:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

Come one come all, to the wedding of @Kade Rivok and @Ebantu the Kararehe

You guys know the drill! Let the preparations and ceremony begin! :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

*Arrives in topic* *Starts cackling* *High fives Keva*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

*High fives Sebias* *Waits for the lovely couple to arrive*

Sebias of Redwall

*Readies bombs and chains* *Sips tea*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Walks in with long strides, exuding authority.*  Ok, if we're doing this, we might as well do it right.  We need somewhere grand for the ceremony to take place, perhaps in the halls of some great palace or cathedral.  And we'll need a nice spot by a lake for the post celebrations with plenty of food and a giant cake, which no one *looks at Sebias* is allowed to jump in.  As for the entertainment, while I expect some performers to be hired, Teer needs to give us at least one song; it is the wedding of her sorta sister after all.  We'll also need some fireworks and pyrotechnics for the grand finale of course.  As for our wedding photos, I require one of those elf boats from Fellowship of the Ring.  We'll be touring the lake on that, giving the photographer plenty of time to get good pictures.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Um, that's unofficially officially adopted sister. (but yeah, I can sing, I guess) Do I get any other role in proceedings? Bridesmaid, perhaps? What kind of cake do you want? (flavour and colour)
Ebby's little brother will be very offended if he doesn't get to make it, plus he'll do a great job, seen as he is a famous chef. I'm his scullery boy so I can pass the order on.
As for venue, I'd recommend Lake Taupo. (pronounced toe-poor) There's beautiful scenery, plus it's summer at the moment so the weather will be good. There's also a couple of lakes in Rotarua but they're on a live volcano so they smell like sulfur.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Well, I think it'll be up to Eb on the Bridesmaid thing.  As for the cake, I want I giant cherry coke soda cake with chocolate icing!  If you think Eb's brother is up to the task, than we'll hire him.

As for Lake Taupo, it is very nice looking, but are there any palaces or cathedrals nearby that we can use?  If not, we'll have to acquire some land and build the location ourselves, which of course isn't the most cost effective way to go about things.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

U must have been planning this for forever, Kade :D

Ooh! The cake tastes delicious already! Can I be the picture taker? (This would be my first wedding as photographer :D)

Kade Rivok

Granted.  If the pictures come out blurry, though, you aren't getting paid.  Do you have a good camera?  (And before you ask, NO, you can't just use the camera on your phone.)  Is your camera waterproof?  For pictures of us touring the lake, that might be a good idea.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm gonna go get drunk in the corner...
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ebantu the Kararehe

I'm going to kill you, Keva. *clicks fingers at Whatitiri and points at Keva and Seb* Kill those two. *Whatitiri spreads his wings and hurtles towards the helpless otters*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

*Watches as chaos ensues.*  Well, I guess I should've expected this to happen.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

*knocks Sebias and Keva into underground pit and rolls large stone on top* Deepest apologies but it's for your own good. I'll make sure you get fed once a day, even if it is just maggoty bread.

As for the cake, Kade, I have no doubt that The Boss' ability is sufficient for such a project but I think Ebantu will protest your flavour choices. Cherries are delicious but it's a waste to put them in a cake and coke is absolutely disgusting.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

This is perfect. We have Kade on our side. *Sheev chains Ebantu's limbs*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

No killing "helpless otters" please, just eat your cake!.
*pulls keva and seb out of the hole* As for the cake, I must concur with Teer
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱