News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

THERE'S A NEW BOSS IN TOWN

Started by Boss Hayes, March 15, 2020, 06:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

C-C-careful! He'll nickname you!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

He might give me a fake name, but it won't define me. I will not bow to unelected authority.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Boss Hayes

Quote from: Booklover on March 15, 2020, 07:56:56 PM
As he did to poor Dumbo.
YEW ESPECIALLY NEED T' BE QUIET! Y'all 've been quite a nuisance t' me, an' I've only been here fer a few hours! Give ole Hayes a chance, eh?

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 15, 2020, 07:59:22 PM
He might give me a fake name, but it won't define me. I will not bow to unelected authority.
Ah, we got a seasoned fellow here don't we! Now I un'erstand that change can be offputtin', but you'll come 'round soon enough. How'd yew like t' be deputy t' Boss Hayes?

where the fourth and fifth keys were

@Booklover and @Verdauga found the fourth and fifth keys behind The hidden portrait

We found two keys here. We're searching for key #6 now!
[close]
There's a new boss in town! Yee-haw!!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Sees topic title* Interesting... *Reads posts* Interesting...

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 15, 2020, 07:59:22 PM
Same here, bro. XD
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I guess I'll say this here? 🔐 (RP Boards)
📜 (and a... note?)

The key looks like it fits the lock for the RP board but it won't budge when you try it. There's a note with it that reads... Tell the community you found the key, but there's an extra step. Recommend a few fan fictions for the Recorder on the Wall Podcast to review (and possibly tease and poke holes in). The lock will give with a small group's input.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

I'm glad I didn't miss too much. Congrats, Booklover and Verdauga/Dumbo!

One-Eye the wildcat

Who are you, and what are you doing to the forum
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Boss Hayes

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on March 15, 2020, 08:37:40 PM
Who are you, and what are you doing to the forum

Who am I? Hah! I'm the new Boss, dintchya hear?! Pipe down now, yer botherin' me. *he spits; a spittoon in the corner give a ring*

where the sixth key was

Verdauga found the sixth key With the help of other forum members

In finding this key, the forum members accidentally found themselves in an ambush!
[close]

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Boss Hayes

Quote from: 'Chose Death' (according to Boss Hayes) on March 15, 2020, 08:49:18 PM
So you have chosen... death

*Boss Hayes slithers close* Have I, now? I wouldn't be so sure, heh, heh, heh, heh!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱