News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Pawn and the Puppet.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, April 06, 2020, 10:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

For over twelve months a dish has been prepared for all comers.  This dish was made of an ancient gold which could only be possessed by half a silk-jem who must have been taught the knowledge of The Three Pawns years before.
To obsess the Empires peoples he must send a puppet to control creatures made like him.  The simple folk of the Empire were fooled.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

Is this another thread for me to do puppet plays in?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sighs*  Haven't you figured it out?  Everything that has come to pass has a unique rhyme.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

This sounds like the name of a pub.

"'Ello, welcome to the Pawn 'n Puppet! O'er here we got your ginger ales, o'er here we got your root beers, 'n if you're lookin' for sumpin' fancier, we got your cheer wines ovah here!"
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Let's see.....Brazen Trees, a mad house, puppets.... you used puppets to try to take over the forums... nah.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

I have given the answers to you.  Why can you not see them?

Verdauga

Hey. Feel happy that you've got me at one quarter sleepiness, instead of my usual half. Don't expect me to brain this out.

shisteer of nothing much

*begins setting up puppet theater*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Shisteer, why can't you simply remain in The House of Confusion?  There you can express yourself. :)

shisteer of nothing much

The House of Confusion has disappeared into the recesses of this dark place. (Besides, I want to cause chaos everywhere)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

You said The House of Confusion had disappeared into the recesses of this dark place.  That was a false statement. :)

shisteer of nothing much

No, it wasn't false at all. It has disappeared into the recesses of this dark place. It can always be brought back again, but it has disappeared, for the moment.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!