Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

taegun

OOC:this is the end of the story for me but not for my spirit well atleast for now

Troy Troodon

Branferd is shocked to hear what has become of his first associate.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

taegun

*wakes up with seeing an eagle saving him*

eualaia

yawn* gets off of bunk in the base*
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

taegun

sees that there are eagles in the room and gets up* who are you what are you doing you are eagles arnt you *coughs up blood*

eagle 1: sit back down you are injured

me: why are you helping me

eagle 2:just shutup and lay down

eualaia

wanders about mossflower base bored*

taegun

where am i

eagle 1: in a cave on the mountain

who are you

eagle 2:did i tell you to shutup or not

*blood wrath activates* you shutup and tell me where i am

ok ok sheesh your in a cave in the mountains and we are eagles but-

im outta here *flys back to real base*

eualaia

wanders around base until slams into axel*

me: whered ye go?

axel: some birds saved me from dying, and they were eagles!

me: ?!?

OOC: me and taegun are mossflower sky warrioes team

Captain Tammo

OOC: IMPORTANT NOTICE! hey guys, glad everyone's having fun! Just a couple things I would like to say:

1.) PLEASE, when you post, make sure you make an "OOC" message stating which team you are on before every post. the teams are:
A.) Sky Warriors of Mossflower
B.)Winged Beasts of the North
C.) Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward
D.) Other__________
For the "other" category, please state some form of team. Even if it's "no team" or "wanderer with a friend" etc.
I can't tell you how many times I've seen people mix these teams up or blend them together. Please take the time to clarify who you are talking about and what team you're on.

2.) we need more characters for the "Winged Beasts of the North" and the "Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward" teams. If you would like to make a character on one of these two teams, PLEASE look at the first post I made on the sign up sheet for the rubric and background info on each team.

3.) lastly, I noticed a few people were posting like this:

"*flies away* gets chased by eagles
Where am I
You are in the eagle base"

Please try to make your posts a little more detailed. I understand sometimes we all get a little ahead of ourselves and skip some parts or aren't very clear with what we're saying. Also, "The Eagles" is not a team! I know a lot of you guys are eagles, but that doesn't mean that that's your team name. Please just take a little more time to make your posts more detailed so we can understand it better.

BIC:
Sky Warriors of Mossflower General Gustav Bellator made his way around the camp, helping out where it was needed. The losses were heavy on both sides. Code 9 was a success, the Sky Warriors had managed to push off the invading forces. A couple prisoners of war were taken and would be interrogated later. For now, Gustav had to focus on getting his military back together. A huge chunk of his force had been wounded, a few lay slain in the ground, waiting to be identified as a Flyer of Southsward, or a Sky Warrior of Mossflower. The infirmiry was packed; surgeons, nurses, and Emergency crews had their hands full. He paced around and took everything in. Somebeast was talking to him, he hadn't even noticed him at first. His name was Bradford, he was asking if everything was alright.
"my humble soldier, all is not well in Mossflower today, we have heavy losses as you can see. I would normally assume you were with the Flyers of Southsward. I have never seen your face before. But I saw you fight, you are a very skilled archer. I would be honored if you joined the Sky Warriors of Mossflower."

OOC: I guess we already did code 9 (by looking at the previous posts). But don't worry, I'm sure a new battle will pop up very soon! ;)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

rakkety tam

OOC hey guys i'm currently to busy to be in a RP if some1 wants to take my place its cool here are there info

team: sky warriors of mossflower
name: Balock Cadle AKA BC
speices: Hawk
sex: Male
Appearance and Bio (why did you choose this character?) :ok i chose my bird cause well i freaken love him haha ok his appearance ok    he has black and purple feathers anhd also he has a helmat thats black and curvy i cant realy explain his talons have metal talons over them 3 inches longer than his regular talons  on his wings at the end there are throwing knives hidden though that was his left wing his right has a thing that like makes is wing longer with a sharp blade ok also he is great freinds with gustav bellator if tammo will alow it

team:the winged beasts of the north
name: xahou dun (pronounced shahoo dun )
speices: falcon
sex: male
Appearance and Bio (why did you choose this character?) : appearance would be shear awsomness black and red feathers with a 5 inch beak  and talons with metal on them like balock cadles except 1 inch longer and a simple spiked helmet
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Ceteruler

Ooc: you can look up my bio on sign up sheet
  bic
Team North: Lieutenant Longfeather  the falcon soared through the frigid mountains of the North. "Ach, there's naught like a few days of flyin' te get yer spirits up, ye ken," he said to himself. He had spent the past few days flying on thr northwest coast, talking with some other birds about their flying adventures and techniques and whatnot, but mainly just sheer flight. He had finally returned to the Mountains, and when he saw the headquarters, he screeched. "Whit in the name of flyin' feathers is going on down there? Ye ken, theres practically no defenses set up!" He zoomed down into the maze of tunnels that was the headquarters. "Czarmadi! Where are ye? What's gone on while Ah've been gone?"

Troy Troodon

OOC: What do you guys want me to do?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Troy Troodon on December 22, 2011, 01:19:47 AM
OOC: What do you guys want me to do?
OOC: well, what do you want to do? This is your RP too. If youre stuck, I can PM you some ideas.

Winged Beasts of the North Czarmadi looked up from the massive table-map and saluted. "Lietenant Longfeather, just the falcon I wanted to see! Much happened while you were away..." Czarmadi told the Lietenant of the events leading up until that moment. How the Flyers of Southsward had invaded the Sky Warriors of Mossflower and how neither side will be able to attack for a short while, the plan to set up the bases in the Western mountains, and how all of this was to be accomplished. "if it is alright with you, I would you to accompany myself and the others to set up the checkpoints and base in the mountains. One with stamina such as yours will be a major help to this operation in shipping supplies. Are you up to the task?"

Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward Clabb awoke with a jolt. He was still in enemy territory! The sequence of recent events flooded into his mind. He had been knocked into a tree by a large bald eagle, taking the hit for a few younger soldiers so they could get away. He looked around to see the area he was in deserted-wait! Somebeast was moving, groaning, obviously wounded. Turning his head slightly, the mallard saw a crow standing over the wounded beast, kicking the creature, enjoying its misery. Clabb reached for his Sgian doh, only to find it missing. He had a pounding headache. Putting his wing to his head he accidently pricked himself. He was still wearing his steal mask. Getting up slowly, as to not alert the crow, he creeped towards it. Snap a twig broke beneath his webbed foot. The crow spun around, Clabb lunged forward and struck at it with his beak, only to find that the crow also had a steel beak on as well. They jabbed at each other back and forth, all the while, the crow letting out squawks of alarm for the other Sky Warriors to hear. Suddenly, the crow froze and toppled over. The wounded Flyer had stabbed it in the back of the head with his beak. It was general silentwing, leader of the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward! "General!" Clabb was surprised to see him in this state. Rushing to his side, he cradled his head. "I...it's so dark... So dark... Dark..." the General gasped out each word. "tell the other Flyers, if there are any left.... We failed..."
"C'mon general, we have to get you home! We can make the flight, get up general, please, we can't lose you!... General! General!!" It was useless, Clabb picked up the general, he wouldn't be able to fly with him unconscious. So he dragged him. He kept going until he found a stream and cleaned his wounds as best he could. Then he splashed water on Silentwing to wake him up. He sat up with shock.
"c'mon sir, we're getting you home!"
"Over there! Get them!" the Sky Warriors had found them. Cursing under his breath, Clabb picked up the general and took off. But to no avail. "Private Roguebeak we need to go now!" yelled Clabb. He wasn't about to let the Sky Warriors know that this was the general of the Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward. Finally, the general flew, slower than he usually flew, but he was one of the fastest in the land, so he was at an average pace. They flew with the Sky Warriors on their tail and just made it out of the woods when Wam! A random Flyer of Southsward, out of nowhere, flew straight into the Sky Warriors' ranks. "Go!" he yelled, "I'll hold them off, you get to safety! Don't waste the chance I gave ye! Go now!"
The two did not stop flying until they found the other survivors by accident, resting inbetween a series of hills by a stream and nursing their wounds from the battle and aftermath of code 9.
"Look everybeast! General Silentwing is alive!"
The two arrived among cheers from the ranks of survivors.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ceteruler

Ooc: ooo that was good BIC

Team North: Longfeather grinned. "Ach, that's a canny plan ye've got there, Czarmadi! Although ye scared me a wee bit when Ah saw the depleted numbers back here. As for helping oot, just say the word and Ah'm on mah way! How long 'til we're ready? Or Ah take et ye're already set te go?"