Sky Warriors! RP-FINAL BATTLE! ANYBEAST CAN JUMP IN, NO SIGN UP NECESSARY!!!!!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, November 29, 2011, 03:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the final battle?

The Winged Beasts of the North!
The Sky Warriors of Mossflower!
The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward!
I don't care.

Ceteruler

Team mossflOwer: "..."
Ooc: Longfeather is going to use--
Racla
Raven
Spy
Carries dagger
Acquainted w/ Longfeather
Basically an excuse for information.
BIC
Team North: Longfeather shook his head and sighed. "Ach, this is nae guid. Racla! I need ye!"
A dark, small raven darted forward and landed next to Longfeather in the blink of an eye. "What is it?"
Longfeather took her away from everyone else. "Ah'm sure ye know aboot he jackdaw that got separated, Haola. Whit I need ye tae do is tae infiltrate the Mossflower Warriors' camp and find optic they have acquired him. Ah will be doin' mah own investigations, but Ah now ye can do that best."
Racla nodded quickly. "No problem Longfeather. I'll be back here at this time tomorrow wih the information you need."
Taking off, she was soon out of sight.
"Time forme tae go tae the mountain of earthcrawlers. "

Captain Tammo

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Dr. raven spoke before Gustav did, "I think it is important to be passionate about what you do, that is how one achieves success. If chemistry is not what you are passionate about young comrade, you would just be a bother."

Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward Clabb was overlooking operations, new recruits were training and the wounded were being tended to. He stood on the edge of a tall hill overlooking the training skies, following different flyers with his eyes. The Flyers of Southsward were gaining strength.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Troy Troodon

Branferd runs to Gutav's room.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Captain Tammo

OOC: hey guys, just giving a heads up, I'm going to be EXTREMLY busy for the next few weeks and won't have a chance to come online as often. I'll do my best though
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Captain Tammo

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Branferd burst into the chamber. The gaurds made a move towards him. "halt! How dare y-"
"its alright! I know him, hes a good beast. What is it Branferd?" said Gustav

Troy Troodon

Branferd was complelty dumbfounded, He thought for sure something wen't wrong at the fort. "Duh... I just thought that I should check up on you... sir."

Ceteruler

Team Mossflower: Balock grinned but stifled a laugh. He thought to himself, "what's this guy doing?"

Captain Tammo

Sky Warriors of Mossflower Dr. raven stepped in, "it seems this brave warrior is a bit dazed, here, come with me, I know just the treatment!" he led Branferd into a room adjacent to the one they were in, a few moments passed when they returned. Branferd looked much better.

Ceteruler

Team North: Longfeather put on  much speed searching for the place the hares had called 'Salamandastron.' Soaring over the forest-covered areas of Mossflower, he headed straight to where the checkpoint was, then passed over each mountain in turn. Quickly he found the fortress that the badger, Spearlady Gorse, had spoken about. He descended slowly, and a hare spotted him from above. The hare quickly dashed inside.
"Guid." As he made his way down, Spearlady Gorse came out looking angry. Longfeather spoke to her, saying, "Ach, why are ye so angry?"
Spearlady Gorse pointed her spear at him. "And just what do you think you're doing here, bird?!"
Longfeather held up his hands wings in innocence. "Ah'm not here tae spy on ye. If Ah had come tae do that, Ye would nae have spotted me! Ah need tae ask ye ah question concerning one of mah flyers."
Spearlady Gorse calmed down slightly. "Well, what is it?"
"Ah have a missin' jackdaw flyin' around somewhere, and ah was wonderin' if ye had seen him.
Spearlady Gorse shook her head. "No, I haven't seen your jackdaw."
Longfeather spread his wings. "Thank ye. I'll trouble ye nae more." and with that, he took off again.
When he was out of ear shot, he said to himself, "Ah hope Racla has got some guid news for me."

Troy Troodon

Branferd walked back to gustav's room to await his next order.

eualaia

OOC: sry i cant post anymore i've lost track
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Captain Tammo

OOC:
Quote from: eualaia on February 08, 2012, 09:47:17 PM
OOC: sry i cant post anymore i've lost track
It's ok, however, you don't need to know anything as of right now. the final battle is about to happen!!

A few have now passed, Czarmadi and the Winged Beasts of the North have a series of checkpoints and a new base set up in the Western mountains, they never found out what happened to their missing Jackdaw. But it appeared that he wasnt captured due to the fact that no invasions have occured. Nobeast knows about the extra base...

the Sky Warriors are back to full strength, the Jackdaw died in interrogation when he refused to give any information. Gustav has healed and the defenses are back up. However, soon, they will fly to the South and invade the Flyers of Southsward. They will take a route and fly near the Western mountains to get there.

The Flyers of Southsward are also back to full strength and the general is well again. Clabb is now a captain. The Flyers have decided to move onto the defensive, and have a few tricks up their sleeve...

eualaia

team mossflower: roxas strectched his wings in one of the outposts.

"this is the most boring job ever"

Troy Troodon

Branfered walks out and stands beside him. "Ah, this is a wonderful morning.

eualaia

"your looking sharper then usual my friend"