News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Wedding of Cornflower Reguba

Started by Wylder Treejumper, September 06, 2020, 07:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Wet us cewbwate the bwessed union, of two of our bewoved fowum modewwatahs. May the bwessings of twue wuv be wiff them awways!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

shisteer of nothing much

Meh. They've got nothing on Verdsteer.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Awwwwwwwww WE HAVE A WEEEEEDDDIIINNGGGGG. HONNNNEYYYYYYYYYYY. @Dannflower Reguba

Wylder Treejumper

@Sebias of Redwall : Well, if we're talking shipping I'd say this round the point goes to me. Your move, mate  ;)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dannflower Reguba

*Is quite flustered and emotional, also doesn't know who the best man is*

I THOUGHT THESE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PLANNED!?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

..... Good point. I don't even have a DRESS. *Flails*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

@Dannflower Reguba if you need a best man, I am willing and able to help out. If you would accept such a humble servant as myself.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Dannflower Reguba

Ya know, I don't really talk to many of the guys 'round 'ere. So honestly? Works... Though I guess @The Skarzs might want to be close enough to poke fun at me >.>

Might also have to wait for the forum to wake up and realize what exploded overnight o.o
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Oh boy I need a court too don't I.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. UHHHHHHHHHHHH.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 06, 2020, 08:04:54 AM
Oh boy I need a court too don't I.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. UHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Really. Do you think that on this forum, it will be hard to find a bunch of girls to cheer on a wedding and throw flowers? Allow me to offer my assistance.

@Rosie Willowwater
@Jarky Thistlebrush
@Russa Nodrey
@Ebantu the Kararehe
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Thankee. I'm just trying to figure out who's gonna bridesmaids and maid of honor. @lass of something much Wanna be flower girl?

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱