News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Autumn 2021 Season Nameday Feast

Started by Cornflower MM, September 01, 2021, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

It's that time again! Congratulations, One-Eye, I love the name.

Now, let's get the shenanigans started. *Dives like a fish into the soup*

lass of something much

Congrats, darlin'!

*Scoops Com out of the soup*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A major name, One-Eye!

*Zrovz ze firzt tuna fizh pie at ze next pozter*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

One-eye, you shall not get a single drop of soup unless you tell us why it's the Autumn of the Diving Fish! Firstly because I am curious to hear the story behind it (did you go fishing recently?)
Secondly, because it's also my nameday as well (IRL), and my birthday is tomorrow (so I'm entitled to it ;))...
And thirdly, because I want to have some soup myself, before you go scarfing down the lot, poisoning it, or otherwise.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

He goes fishing all the time. Also. *Gives One-one nonComed soup*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Lass is right. I've done a lot of fishing lately

Thank you, love
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Fun name!  Is this season fish themed now?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

In one of the books it says that the seasons are usually nature themed, but the ones named in the books often aren't. Probably because the books are about the imteresting things so can have imteresting names. (So, for example, Autumn of the Lost Dibbuns (completely made up) works better when the dibbuns were kidnapped (Dibbunnapped?), although I guess it could work if they played hide and seek a lot.)

As a fish, I would like to know what I'm diving into.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

DanielofRedwall

Happy nameday all, and great choice One-Eye!
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on September 02, 2021, 03:12:01 AM
Lass is right. I've done a lot of fishing lately

Thank you, love

No prob, my troll.

*Hits Kade with a fish*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy