News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

astro empires

Started by Taggerung The Otter, February 22, 2012, 03:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

http://lyra.astroempires.com/home.aspx?session=logout&id=7270841673008715

This is a really good game...i am Colonel Yuri

Mod Note: Edited title to name, instead of url.

Thank you MOD
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Trigoma

I used to play that. Been a very long time now. Probly a year now.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

eualaia

its king hunter

rakkety tam

awsome i play it to i play on alpha beta epsilon and lyra and also if u play lyra i plan on starting a guild there sometime soon if u want to join
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

0_o i is in lyra, this game is more complicated because i cant seem to find the build things button

rakkety tam

its right beside the name of the building sotimes it takes a little while to load maybe thats it

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Taggerung The Otter

eualaia

no, i mean i have the other buttons like empire etc. cant seem to make it work right

rakkety tam

eualaia

FIXED!!!!!!!

Taggerung The Otter

rakkety tam

i got kicked off lyra for shared IP which i'm not they do that some times

Taggerung The Otter