News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martha Braebuck

would anyone like to talk to me? I'm feeling...lonely, I need some friends. *sits down with waffles*
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Matthias720

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 21, 2011, 07:08:51 PM
*gulp* do I post to much? I hope I'm not being bad or annoying...*hides*
Yeah, you are post a bit...enthusiastically. I love that you want to be involved, but there aren't that many people on here yet. You might try rereading through the entire series if you're bored, in the meantime.

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 21, 2011, 07:52:07 PM
would anyone like to talk to me? I'm feeling...lonely, I need some friends. *sits down with waffles*

Don't worry. I'm sure we'll have more members soon. They don't just pop out of nowhere. Just be a little patient. :) ;)

Martha Braebuck

okay then, I'll just disappear for a couple of days then.  :-[
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Matthias720

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 21, 2011, 08:20:30 PM

No, no, don't go away! All I'm saying is you might want to scale back your time on the forum a little bit. Maybe check in only two or three times a day, or make one long visit when everyone is on. But please, don't leave. :(

Redwall Musician

I like to post. But I do more in the mornings and at night. Today I went to the store, ate chips and nothing.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 21, 2011, 06:46:10 PM
I wonder what the normal people are doing today...

I'm not normal. Any body who is normal isn't normal. So unless I become a freak at texting and dye my hair, I'm not normal.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 21, 2011, 08:26:44 PM
Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 21, 2011, 08:20:30 PM

No, no, don't go away! All I'm saying is you might want to scale back your time on the forum a little bit. Maybe check in only two or three times a day, or make one long visit when everyone is on. But please, don't leave. :(

thats the problem, I get really lonely on here and then when I leave everyone comes on! This happened on another forum I quit because of the same feeling :(
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Osu

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 21, 2011, 02:30:55 PM
Well the idea behind this topic is to foster conversation between members in a casual laid back atmosphere. However, if random is what you want, you may want to try a different topic.
That was a joke. :)

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 21, 2011, 09:48:02 PMthats the problem, I get really lonely on here and then when I leave everyone comes on! This happened on another forum I quit because of the same feeling :(
Oh, are you just concerned because other users aren't logging in and posting at the same time? I wouldn't worry about that, everybody has different schedules, time zones, things to do~ and as others have said, once the forum is bigger and activity picks up, there'll be more people to talk to! :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lily

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 21, 2011, 09:48:02 PM
thats the problem, I get really lonely on here and then when I leave everyone comes on! This happened on another forum I quit because of the same feeling :(
We're all in different timezones, so it's hard to have real-time conversations. People will reply eventually though, so don't worry!

In other random news: It is extremely humid here today.

DanielofRedwall

I don't like humidity.

In more random news: I went to school oday, but struggled the whole day. I'm still sick. Now I'm lying in bed with the laptop.  :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

And I'm sicker too.

I now have a horrifying sore throat in additon to splitting dizziness.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Martha Braebuck

ummm...*points to signature* Hi  :)
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Osu

What, what are you guys doing getting sick in the summer? That sucks. You should be playing outside, not sleeping off bugs. Get better soon. :(

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 22, 2011, 04:07:59 PM
Are you a new Martha? :o
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: Osu on June 22, 2011, 05:12:40 PM
What, what are you guys doing getting sick in the summer? That sucks. You should be playing outside, not sleeping off bugs. Get better soon. :(

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 22, 2011, 04:07:59 PM
Are you a new Martha? :o

I guess....:)
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I have an imporant message for everyone.

Weasels!

That is all.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Lady Shael

Weasels are awesome! (my character is a weasel)
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/