News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Beyblade character'z with Dual Gazerz?!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Haha, I remember that show... And the toys as well. I had many a fun time with them.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

I'm not planning on getting married yet, but when I do get marred someday, I want my freestyle dance song (during the reception)  to be Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen  ;D. No, really. I'm a long way from that though but I think everyone would have fun with that song.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on February 21, 2013, 07:24:30 AM
I'm not planning on getting married yet, but when I do get marred someday, I want my freestyle dance song (during the reception)  to be Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen  ;D. No, really. I'm a long way from that though but I think everyone would have fun with that song.

If I were to ever get married and actually dance at my wedding, that would be an awesome song to dance to!  Unfortunately, I'm probably the worst dancer in the world, so...  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Lol. I'm not that good of a dancer either, so I have plenty of time to practice  ;). The fun thing about freestyle dancing is that you can do whatever moves you want, there's no pattern to follow.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 21, 2013, 04:10:25 PM
Unfortunately, I'm probably the worst dancer in the world, so...  :P

I think I could give you a run for your money there! *trips over her own feet*

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lily on February 22, 2013, 02:40:46 AM

Lily, I'm sure even you could beat me at a dance off. My best move is what I call the "sit in the corner and look awkward".
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on February 22, 2013, 07:51:53 AM
Quote from: Lily on February 22, 2013, 02:40:46 AM

Lily, I'm sure even you could beat me at a dance off. My best move is what I call the "sit in the corner and look awkward".

You both could definitely beat me.  Adam Young can dance better than me, and look at his dance!

Let's just say that I can tap my feet and sway from side to side.  Nothin' else.  I mainly sing or play an instrument.  I.  Cannot.  Dance.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Dancing takes a lot of concentration and coordination. When I used to take dance classes, I was always tripping over my own feet, so to speak. I was always getting criticized for not supposedly "performing" a move right.

Icefire

I like dancing, but I'm not that great at it. Swing dancing is a lot of fun!

@Rainshadow: Just set up Just Dance and make everyone play! ;) Also, have you ever tried to actually learn? You're probably better than you think.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on February 23, 2013, 05:29:04 PM
I like dancing, but I'm not that great at it. Swing dancing is a lot of fun!

@Rainshadow: Just set up Just Dance and make everyone play! ;) Also, have you ever tried to actually learn? You're probably better than you think.

Well, part of the problem is that I can't even begin to understand all the different types of dance.  And I wouldn't really count Just Dance as actually dancing.  ;)  I can't remember any of the moves afterwards, and really, would you want to dance like that in public?  :P

Romsca

Well me and two other people were doing the Just Dance 4 dance from What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction to that song at a dance