News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yep!  The Croods, which is I believe about people living in the time of the dinosaurs.  From what I've seen, it looks pretty interesting.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Tam and Martin

Tomorrow I am going to the dentist and I'm not sure what I need to have done to my tooth.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*To the tune o' McCavity*
Cavitiez O' Cavitiez, zhere are zae many cavitiez...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Redwallfan7

I want to see The Croods. It looks funny
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on March 06, 2013, 01:34:50 AM
I want to see The Croods. It looks funny

I want to see it too!  Though it's partially because one of the songs is by Owl City, but I also just want to see the movie!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

blindsimeonjtp

I used to get made fun of and beat up in school.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on March 06, 2013, 01:58:25 AM
I used to get made fun of and beat up in school.
I'm sorry. I used to get made fun a lot in public school. Have you talked to anyone about how you feel?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A curiouz zing vaz ven ah kept tae meself an' the lot, people ztarted actin' nicer tae me.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Redwallfan7

We are young by Fun could make a good Redwall and The Hobbit song

Romsca

Redwallfan7

I don't know. I can just picture it with them for some reason.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm bored, zae 'ere'z Zveety ze Chic.