CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 11, 2013, 10:02:55 PM
Whats Reck-It Ralph about?
It's a Disney movie about video game characters.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Icefire on March 12, 2013, 05:11:14 AM
Yes, but what is it about?
Well, if you want a more detailed explanation, here it is: In the movie there is obviosuly a popular game arcade for kids and tweens. When the arcade is closed, Wreck it Ralph (voiced by John C. Reilly) and the other main characters of video games practice their gaming skills and can even go into each other's games sometimes. Ralph is the villain in the video game Fix it Felix Jr, but he decides he  doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore. So he sets out to try to change his ways with the help of a racer girl in the Sugar Rush game, her name is Vanellope Von Schweetz (voiced by Sarah Silverman). Vanellope is a glitch, and she wants to win the sugar rush race. King Candy tries to prevent her from winning it because he's afraid that the players will think the game is broken. Ralph helps her out so she can race.  Wikipedia or imdb can explain the plot better than I can :P Other characters in the movie are Fix it Felix Jr (voiced by Jack McBrayer), Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun (voiced by Jane Lynch) and King Candy (voiced by Alan Tudyk.)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on March 12, 2013, 06:24:06 AM
Quote from: Icefire on March 12, 2013, 05:11:14 AM
Yes, but what is it about?
Well, if you want a more detailed explanation, here it is: In the movie there is obviosuly a popular game arcade for kids and tweens. When the arcade is closed, Wreck it Ralph (voiced by John C. Reilly) and the other main characters of video games practice their gaming skills and can even go into each other's games sometimes. Ralph is the villain in the video game Fix it Felix Jr, but he decides he  doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore. So he sets out to try to change his ways with the help of a racer girl in the Sugar Rush game, her name is Vanellope Von Schweetz (voiced by Sarah Silverman). Vanellope is a glitch, and she wants to win the sugar rush race. King Candy tries to prevent her from winning it because he's afraid that the players will think the game is broken. Ralph helps her out so she can race.  Wikipedia or imdb can explain the plot better than I can :P Other characters in the movie are Fix it Felix Jr (voiced by Jack McBrayer), Sergeant Tamora Jean Calhoun (voiced by Jane Lynch) and King Candy (voiced by Alan Tudyk.)
Uhhhh...intresting.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vatchin' ze Fantaztic Four, ze 1994 zeriez. Intereztin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 14, 2013, 09:00:55 PM
Vatchin' ze Fantaztic Four, ze 1994 zeriez. Intereztin'.
Never heard of it. Whats it about?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

Ugh... I hate wearing glasses... My eye doctor prescribed me a pair because she says I have trouble reading in low light. I'm going to be annoyed if I have to wear them all. 24.7.  >:( For now I just have to wear them when I read and when I'm online. Hopefully, nothing more  :-\.

psybox

24/7?  I really hope you mean 12 hours...  I really just can't imagine sleeping with my glasses on, it sounds uncomfortable.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: psybox on March 15, 2013, 01:31:48 PM
24/7?  I really hope you mean 12 hours...  I really just can't imagine sleeping with my glasses on, it sounds uncomfortable.
Well, yeah...  that's what I meant. Sorry I should have explained myself better.

Rainshadow

I'm very happy that there's now a music video for Shine Your Way.  It's got me all excited for the movie!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Rainshadow

Oh, go shoot the wall or something.  And we need milk.

Random funny Sherlock GIF!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca