News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariel

DanielofRedwall

I don't really like the taste of fish.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Ohhh I dunno, fish sticks are yummy.... ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Martha Braebuck

Fish is good when its mixed really well in rice.... :D
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Pizza's good too. I've tried pizza with the entire contents of a salt shaker and a pepper shaker dumped on it. It tasted alright, but then I threw it away after the first bite. This was during an end of season party for my football (or as americans for some reason call it "soccer")  team and I at an all-you-can-eat pizza place. We were all pouring salt and pepper on each other's pizzas and loosining the salt and pepper shakers. I think I did it to someone's brownie too!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Osu

I don't know where "soccer" came from, but I've always wondered about that. It existed as football first, didn't it? I must look this up...

DanielofRedwall

It's so people don't get confused because there are other sports that can be called football. I call it soccer!

Matthias720

It's called soccer, because we Americans have our own sport called football and we don't want to confuse the two.

Osu

I take it Americans invented American football? ;D I guess everybody else has Rugby.

Matthias720

Quote from: Osu on June 26, 2011, 04:11:30 PM
I take it Americans invented American football? ;D I guess everybody else has Rugby.
Pretty much. :D

Lily

In Australia we have two types of rugby AND Aussie Rules football, just to confuse everyone. We call American football gridiron.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Is glad that he lives on Earth instead of in america.*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lily on June 27, 2011, 12:42:51 AM
In Australia we have two types of rugby AND Aussie Rules football, just to confuse everyone. We call American football gridiron.
Anyway, Australian Rules football is THE BEST SPORT IN THE WOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, had to say that. But it is!  :)

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 27, 2011, 10:16:14 AM
Anyway, Australian Rules football is THE BEST SPORT IN THE WOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, had to say that. But it is!  :)
Haha, I knew you'd have something to say about that!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lily on June 27, 2011, 10:23:27 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 27, 2011, 10:16:14 AM
Haha, I knew you'd have something to say about that!
I couldn't resist. By the way, do you yourself follow footy? If so, who do you go for? (GO WEST COAST! WE BEAT CARLTON! YEAH!)