CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 27, 2011, 10:26:16 AM
Quote from: Lily on June 27, 2011, 10:23:27 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 27, 2011, 10:16:14 AM
Quote from: Lily on June 27, 2011, 12:42:51 AM
In Australia we have two types of rugby AND Aussie Rules football, just to confuse everyone. We call American football gridiron.
Anyway, Australian Rules football is THE BEST SPORT IN THE WOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, had to say that. But it is!  :)
Haha, I knew you'd have something to say about that!
I couldn't resist. By the way, do you yourself follow footy? If so, who do you go for? (GO WEST COAST! WE BEAT CARLTON! YEAH!)
I don't really follow it, but when I do I go for mighty Collingwood! My uncle goes for Carlton, so they're our sworn enemies.

DanielofRedwall

Not a Collingwood supporter! I (as well as many other people) hate Collingwood! I have so many Collingwood jokes, but I won't post them here!

For those of you out of the loop, the Collingwood Magpies are the team you either love or loathe. I loathe them!

Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

You sound like my brother. He loves American football. Sure they're different, but in my eyes they're just sports. Sometimes it get really annoying. Every other word that come out of my brother's mouth is something sports related. Whatever sport season it is, that is what sport he is into. Right now it is baseball. He and all his little friends still play football though.
But I guess that's okay since every other word that comes out of my mouth is Redwall related...
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 27, 2011, 02:23:31 PM
But I guess that's okay since every other word that comes out of my mouth is Redwall related...
Hahaha, to be sure! Must say, I have the same problem. *chestbump*

I'm sort of interested in football - the American football, that is -- if only because my parents raised me on the Denver Broncos. I will always support this team even when I have no idea what's happening in the games, lol. The Seahawks and Cowboys are good teams, too.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In other news today, scientist from around the world have been at a meeting for the past week now, trying to determine whether a tomato is related to a chicken. They have now determined that they have discovered that tomatoes are not related to chickens, but are actually related to blueberry waffles. Once again, this is the news, where we tell you about things that you dinnae care about, and probably never will.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Osu

You don't say? Scientists doing something useful, eh? Good for them, I say! 

....I want waffles now. :c
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Mmm.... waffles......... Wait, tomatoes related to chickens?

Matthias720

I'm thinking about getting a new laptop. If anyone is interested, I'll post a link the specs page.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

IT'S NOT MY FAULT CHICKENS HAVE WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse the spontanious outburst.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 28, 2011, 02:53:12 PM
I'm thinking about getting a new laptop. If anyone is interested, I'll post a link the specs page.
I am interested, I still have some IT nerd in me.  ;D

Redwall Musician

Dudes and dudets:
If we can make computers, what can smilies make?
If 22 people ate one pizza, what would the duck eat?
Can potatoes fly in dreams, if we think about nuts?

These questions may never be answered.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lily on June 29, 2011, 02:35:04 AM
Speaking of IT, have you guys seen the IT crowd? I've seen a bit, it's pretty funny.
0118 999 881 999 119 725.............3.   ;D

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 29, 2011, 09:41:30 AM
Speaking of IT, have you guys seen the IT crowd? I've seen a bit, it's pretty funny.
0118 999 881 999 119 725.............3.   ;D
That show is great! It slowed down in the later seasons, but it's still comedy gold, especially for nerds like me. I like the answering machine in the first episode.

DanielofRedwall

Also the guy's letter.

Dear sir/madam.
Fire! Fire!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Matthias720

Here ya go!