News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kitsune

I................
HATE..............
HOMEWORK!!!
(I guess it has to be done, though. Oh well, not much to complain about, for I'm on the honor role! ;D )

Cornflower MM

Well, I'm home schooled, so.........

Faiyloe

...So you are awesome! I am Home schooled too!  ;D Yay us *dose the happy home school dance in my pajamas. (yes the rumors are true we do do our schoolwork in our PJs (some times (and yes I am putting parentheses in parentheses (and no I do not know why))))*   ;D 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Only schoolwork?  No, I spend all day in my pajama pants!  (Yes, I do get dressed, I just like the feel of pajama pants, 'cause they're warm and comfy.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

I'M HOMESCHOOLED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm chain listening to this song.

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot'z zat comin' over ze 'ill
Iz it a monzter? Iz it a monzter?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Okay, who's bored now: "________________"

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Yes rain,  ;D
I've had a terrible cold the last two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm feeling better now  :)
I'm going to see Thor 2 at the cinemas tonight  ;D

psybox

The universe is a better place with the help of polka-driven zombie dinosaurs!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: psybox on October 30, 2013, 01:35:34 PM
The universe is a better place with the help of polka-driven zombie dinosaurs!

Aye, but, In ze beginnin' ze Univerze vaz created. Ziz made a lot o' people very angry an' been videly regarded az a bad move.